PLEASE not again

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i had a really bad nite last nite all i could think about was my poor lil :angel: :angel: , and wot they will be missing out on (prob sounds really silly) i thought i was getting on ok its nearly a month since i misscarried but instead of getting better i feel like i am getting worse, im hoping that it is just a today thing as i didnt sleep well with B last nite thing, i dont think i could go back to the place where i was wen i first misscarried!! :cry: :cry:

Oh hun <<<<big hugs>>>> i have been in exactly the same place as you hun, it doesnt matter how long it is since you lost your babies whether its a month a year or 10 years.
1 month is not long at all to "get better" just gotta take aech ady as it comes some will be much better than others and you have B to focus on and take your mind of it.
If you need to shout scream and throw things do it!!
I still have bad days and that was 2 years ago hun
If you want to rant and rave about it PM me and i'll take it for you :wink:

All the best hun

Sending you big hugs Sarah,.Jo's right,1 month is no time at all.You're not silly at all,just human.
Bagpuss xx

honey, you wont forget about them but in time it will become easier to cope with. As the others have said, 1 month is no time at all. If you havent looked into some sort of counselling help from the health visitor I think it might be a good idea. Without being patronising, you are only 18 and coping with a baby and a miscarriage of twins. One person can only handle so much no matter what age they are.
take care

Laura

Sending you my thoughts & (((hugs)))

x Wobbles x

my doc sed that i am coping ok with tlking to him and family etc, do u still think i should find out about seeing a councillor?

Do you have good support from your family Sarah? Emotional support & somebody to talk to is essential.

If you feel you do not have this & need it I would strongly suggest you go to your doctor & advise him that you wish to be referred to a councillor.

((Hugs)) to you.

:D

yes i do i have a brilliant family - they have been so much help with B and coping with my misscarrage i couldnt have asked for more

Sarah, i think you need extra help hun, i hope you dont think im speaking out of turn here.

I have noticed you have been very unsettled since the loss of your twins and really think its a good idea to talk to someone, or go to a suport group, maybe your doctor or health vistor can help?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back