Don't just stand there...I'm having your baby!

NicNak1

Reaction score
Did anyone watch this program on bbc3?? Me and OH did and loved it! Well they are doing series 2 and are looking for dads to be to go on the program who's baby's are due between July and October. I tried to get OH to apply but was politely told where to go lol thought i would share the link incase any of you wanted to be apart of the show :)

http://blog.emmasdiary.co.uk/2013/05/dont-just-stand-there-im-having-your.html?m=1

They had a stand at the baby show over the weekend. I was tempted but theres no way my bf would do it!!!

I'm dying to just apply for it haha but he would kill me! He was really into the program so thought he would be up for it. This the pregnant body suits put him off lol he said there is no way he's walking around with one of them on haha. Xx

Haha thats what they had at the baby show. Saw someone trying it on!

Dooooo it ha xx

haha eee i couldn't lol I actually think he would never speak to me again with how adamant he was about not doing it when i brought it up lol

haha was there? xx

Yeh when my OH got given the leaflet at the baby show.. he handed it to me while saying 'no way' lol! Did watch it before though n it was quite gd x

Sent from my GT-I9300

No way would mine do it!! He's still making jokes that he'll be in the pub when the baby is born! (Luckily I am used to his sense of humour :lol: )

No way would mine do it!! He's still making jokes that he'll be in the pub when the baby is born! (Luckily I am used to his sense of humour :lol: )

sounds like mine! he's paid day rates and keeps joking saying... 'this baby best had be born on a weekend so I don't lose out on any money... have it on friday night and I can go back to work on Monday'

men pffft!!

My step mum thought it would be a good idea to sign me up for it and they rang me today oh not to keen but he might come roumd hahda xxx

Oooo really? Im excited for you lol. What did they say? You going to do it? Xx

Just showed it to my oh and he told me to apply for it :D x

Really carli? Ooo keep us updated with the progress of it. I really want to do it lol. Xx

Yeah he's just text the number. Just have to wait to hear back now. I think you should do it x

Ah cool :)

Ive just read out the comments about doing it to my bf and he's still said no lol. Never mind lol. Xx

Oooo really? Im excited for you lol. What did they say? You going to do it? Xx

They juat asked like basic information name address age contact number and due date and things and then they sed they would call bak in a few hours for a telephone interveiw but not had a call bak yet and umm i think so haha xx

Ooooh how exciting if we get PF ladies on the telly!!

Ah canny. Keep us updated :)

Thats what im thinking gemsy lol xx

They just rang me but I missed it, they left a voicemail but when I rang back it went to answer phone :/ will try again later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back