Don't forget to vote!

inky

Reaction score
Title says it all!! Women fought hard for our right to vote and plenty of people across the world still have no say in how their country is run. Nothing will ever change if people don't stand up and be counted so do the right thing and vote!!

*gets off soap box* :petal:

I postal voted! Lol

Not liking the rain but will be braving it to vote anyway :)

Im on the fence with what to vote but I am going to try and get down there. :thumbup:

I'll be voting!

Who's going for AV then?? xx

I'll be voting in favour of AV :thumbup:

Although to be honest I'm not concerned with how other people vote, I just think it's important that people actually do it :)

Think ill be voting yes too... makes more sense tbh!

I'm annoyed with myself, forgot to register since I moved. So I can't vote :(

Well went along to my polling stn to find it had flooded. Was sent to one 1/2 mile away, I wonder how many people won't bother to go to the alternative one (I did)

Flooded :eh: In London? Where's all this rain coming from? It's lovely here but I'm worried about my washing now :lol:

Lol :lol: it is raining but the flood was apparently caused by someone leaving a tap on!

Oh :rofl: I was imagining hours of rain coming to wash away my clothes!

I mean the ones hanging outside, not the ones I'm wearing :lol:

:rofl: now I'm imagining melting clothes in the rain wicked witch from wizard of oz stylee :rofl: your washing should be safe :)

my husband has been nagging me allll day to go down and vote!!! and theres still 2 and half hours to go... whats the rush?? lol

It did rain this morning, but not THAT much lol

CRAP! I forgot!! And OH isn't here and Lizzie's in bed so I can't go :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back