dont feel pregnant...

scandicmum85

Reaction score
Im abut 5 weeks today and I dont feel pregnant at all.. Apart from sore breast, I dont feel tired or sick or anything.. Is this normal ?

Yes! Its very normal.... Don't worry at all.

This is my first pregnancy, and I am now almost 20 weeks.. I had plenty of days where I didnt feel pregnant and worried myself sick.. But it is normal, try not to worry :eek:)

Btw, this was alot later on than you, maybe 15-16 weeks.. so you have plenty of time yet xx good luck

I'm the same. Some days my boobs aren't even that sore then it comes back later on twice as bad. Try not to worry :) x

Thanks.. Only thing ive noticed, Im very very moody, usually I get PMS, and I feel down around the time I have PMS, I feel so up and down these days. Today I feel like shouting and be really grumpy for no reason, yesterday I was happiest in world... :/ Poor my OH!x

Its horrible having mood swings, I get them alot too! Im sure our Oh's understand....

Ive also stopped the constant bursting into tears at anything between coronation street and the news!! lol 20 weeks and all those symptoms have gone away, im feeling great! And you will too soon xx

at least u know how many weeks u r!! lol i still dont know i cannot wait for my scan to find out. i get mood swings to i could of killed my fella the other night just because he never washed up proper lol i wont kill him really. their are some days when i dont feel pregnant but 5 weeks is really early not to feel anything it will come :) i just got bad headaces or wake up wiv tooth ache i also find that my legs ache more. xx

I have no symptoms at all... absolutely none at the mo! I used to be shocked when I heard stories about women not knowing they were pregnant for months and months, but I can totally believe it now.
Xx

Hi all...

I have had toothace aswell, didnt knew it was pregnancy symptom.. Feel great, very active but just some stretching pain and moody.. Still waiting for morningsickness to kick in :)

yes its normal hun
i panic soooo much nowadays when i wake up feeling normal :L
but its just the hormones changing course or they are just not strong enough yet
try to relax and enjoy the no sickness aha xx

oh tooth ache can be a real problem with pregnant women on my first child id say having toothache through out was worse then giving birth i hated it and dentists could not take teeth out till i had harvey.
xx

Wait til you get to week 6! For me week 6-8 it all kicked in, luckily I was off for Christmas otherwise I wouldn't have been able to go in I was so sick! X

i still havent had anything really.... no sickness, but i have been tired nothing major just feel less motivated.. im hoping im missed it all now! and boobs arnt sore anymore, are a little tender if i prod them, but who's wouldnt be! xx

i am nearly 11 weeks and have had no symptoms other than tiredness but have B12 deficiency so feeling tired is normal for me. really don't feel pregnant at all, can't wait for some official confirmation. am hoping that they will listen to the heartbeat at the booking in appointment to give peace of mind

This pg I've had symptoms since well before my missed period, but with the first two I had NOTHING until at least six weeks; this was to the extent that I was really worried both times, but both were fine! By six weeks I felt lousy (which strangely made me feel so much better!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back