Doesnt time fly

Kayte&Bump

Reaction score
20 weeks today!!!!

Cant believe ive got my 20week scan tomorrow!!! I didnt have my pregnancy confirmed untill I was 15+1 so maybe thats why its flown. but only feels like last week I was cooing over my first scan pictures.

When I told people they said it was to early to start thinking of names and now they're asking what Ive come up with, so strange!

Ive been told it starts to drag from now on, just wondering if its flown by or dragged on for everyone??

Kayte & Bump

xx

Hi I'm nearly 24 weeks and its flown by for me so far. Having said that its always seemed to fly by until I've reached 34ish weeks then every week has seemed like an eternity.

Hmm... sometimes it seems as though its flown by, but other times it just feels like it drags on. On good days, when I'm less bogged down by symptoms, it definitely goes quicker as I get out and about alot more.

oh yeah its going so fast.

i cant believe its friday again already.. thats another week gone :shock:
only seems like 2 weeks ago that i woke my mum up with a cup of tea and said, mum im pregnant :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it's went really fast til now and now it's dragging a bit!

Think it's cos I'm off work more than anything else though!

Enjoy your scan hun :D

It dont help that it feels like 6months since ive had a drink lol!!!

Mmmm cold fosters with a dash of lime.........

I'm 20 weeks today.... but I have to admit that time has dragged by really slowly. Really Really slowly.... I already feel like I have been pregnant forever and I have another 20 weeks to go. :x So do we have scan pictures yet, and are you a memeber of team blue, pink or green? :cheer:

Kayte&Bump said:
It dont help that it feels like 6months since ive had a drink lol!!!

Mmmm cold fosters with a dash of lime.........

ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :shakehead:

*****FREEZING COLD CAN OF FOSTERS******

Walking into my local is like having my parents behind the bar, there is a glass of coke there before I even get chance to open my mouth.

xx

before my 12 week scan time dragged sooo much, since then its flown by until the last week cos im only 3 weeks away from my next scan so now its starting to drag again lol, just hope it flys by again afterwards

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back