we're having a little..

cassi

Reaction score
BOY!!!!

I woke up this morning before my scan and had this really weird dream it was a boy and a very strong feeling, up untill then i was convinced it was a girl :think: so strange!!

anyways we are over the moon :D i phoned my sister and mom and alans mom and told them all to guess before i told them and all of them said boy!!! really freaky lol..

we like the names jacob and joseph so far but we are going to have a look at some other names aswell and think about it more :D

cas xxxx

congratulations hun, boys are great, definatley keep you on your toes :lol: , but boys are definatley cuddly and they love their mummies :dance:

Congratulations, that's fantastic news!!! I love both the names you have picked so far too :)

Yaay!!!! Welcome to the boy club!!!!! :dance: :dance: :lol:

Congrats it nice when you know what you are having especially when buying stuff x x

Fantastico!!! Another boy - boys rule - just joking!! Cool names as well, we were thinking of Jacob as a middle name - cause my mom's name is Jacoba, but I think we'll never here the end of it if we did - knowing my mom :wink: !

yeah im really chuffed..thanks :D

yeah jacob is my fave, joseph is alans fave xx

Congratulations! There's lots of little blue ones on the way! :D :dance:

thanks guys...Luce is that your baby sticking its foot into your belly?? if so i wish mine would do that so early...alan still cant feel the kicks, 21 weeks tomorrow and i still cant find a heartbeat with my doppler :(

Congrats on the news its a boy Cassi!!! :D

Wooooooohooooooooooo and congratuations hun. I'm suppose to be having a boy too but I'm too scared to buy anything blue or too boyish just in case :lol:

Hi

Oh congrats cassi thats wonderful!!!!! i knew it was gonna be a boy :D
Now you can go shopping, i love the names you have picked.
Katrinaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back