Doesn't look good :(

Im sorry your going through this.
There are many women on here who've had repeated losses and its absolutely heartbreaking. This sounds similar to my first and 6th MC, i was supposed to be further on but baby was measuring smaller but did have a HB and with the 6th the HB had gone at 8 weeks, a few days after i miscarried with both.
Im sorry to put it bluntly but i think the Drs are right :( It does sound like a miscarriage from mine and reading others experiences, im so sorry.
The ladies on this forum are very supportive as i said lots of us have been though it and know how your feeling. :hug:

Last edited:
I'm so sorry, I agree with PB it doesn't look good. If she got a positive almost 5 weeks ago it would be impossible to be 6 weeks. I really hope this isn't the case but would rather be honest!

I had 2 losses in 6 months and it's so hard. I hope you're both as okay as can be! Xx

I am so sorry for what you're going through. Waiting for the follow up scans is the worst. I had the same thing with one of my pregnancies, should have been 8-9 weeks but measured 6. Baby did have a heartbeat but they could tell things didn't look quite right. There are lots of ladies on here who have had multiple miscarriages (I have had 4) and if your or your partner need support then it is a great forum for that. Again, I am so sorry xx

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I had pretty much the same situation with my first miscarriage - by my dates I was 8weeks +4 days but scan showed I was only six weeks and no HB. I miscarried at home while waiting for our follow up scan.

I have had three miscarriages in a row and had tests done to try and find out why but they all came back normal. I'm now 28 weeks pregnant and touch wood all is going well.

I hope and pray that you and your wife get your rainbow baby and once again I'm so very sorry you're going through this.

XX

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I had pretty much the same situation with my first miscarriage - by my dates I was 8weeks +4 days but scan showed I was only six weeks and no HB. I miscarried at home while waiting for our follow up scan.

I have had three miscarriages in a row and had tests done to try and find out why but they all came back normal. I'm now 28 weeks pregnant and touch wood all is going well.

I hope and pray that you and your wife get your rainbow baby and once again I'm so very sorry you're going through this.

XX

Emily it's very reassuring to read your post. I have just had miscarriage number 3 (no kids) and it's hard to not lose your s**t with it sometimes. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. We will be getting referred to recurrent miscarriage clinic now. X

So sorry to hear this.

My thoughts with you both xx

I'm similar too. I've had 4 in a row and all sound similar to your story x I hope for the best for you but be prepared. X x x I'm also expecting in may too so I hope you too get your rainbow soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back