does your bump..

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
Go bigger, then smaller again?

i thought it was bloating, but its hard, then it goes smaller for few days, my bumps always done this? at first i put it down to bloating, but tummy was still wobbly.. now its gettin harder i cant understand it..

bubs still kickin me like crazy, so know hes ok.. any ideas? or does your bump do this? xx

mine gets bigger when i have eaten :lol: but that's about it hun :hug:

See eating doesnt seem to effect mine, well TBH i dont think i've ever checked, love it when it doesnt matter how much you eat.. you dont get that "bloated feeling" hehe xx

Well i wish i could say the same :lol: when i eat a big meal, my stomach pops out that much i can hardly breathe lol and it stays like that for pretty much all day and night, when i went out for a meal last monday with my mum and brother for my birthday i was waddling on the way home and had to lay down when i got in my stomach popped out that much :lol: :rotfl:

I have this, i was showing at about 9 weeks and every day i get up and look at it its completely different. some days i can barely see a bump others i look ready to pop. it is fairly hard already. wierd....... :think:

Same here lol he can't decide where to stay either :roll: he's been high up for the last 2 weeks then randomly snuggled down on top of my bladder all weekend. he's been wriggling like mad the last 24hrs and is gradually getting higher again :rotfl:

Men ey?? :roll: :wink:

My tummy was hard and noticable but when he's wriggled down again it's gone frumpy and smaller :oops: :shock:

Yup I can be wearing and outfit that fits in the morning and a move from Lo and it doesnt fit at all! I range from squishy to hard bump too, seems to be LO's movements

Yeh I was going to say that I remember that with the others! Some times they would turn around and my bump would either go bigger or smaller depending on which way they faced!! :D

I have some days when I look bigger than others! Even though I can only feel flutters from my wee boy I think he must be moving around loads!

yay its not just me then, thats re-assuring, was wonderin what my lil man was playing at lol.. i just say "hes having a shy day hehe"

so cute and amazing what they get up to in there hehe xx :cheer:

I'm the same, last week I looked massive and yesterday my bump had gone, my maternity trousers kept on falling down, but last week they were fine, got them on again today and they fit again!! :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back