15weeks - what does your "bump" look like?

lisaloo

Reaction score
I only ask because I dont think I have one :roll: - my belly hasnt started to harden up at the bottom yet. Now im not the slimmest person,im not huge but im not super slim either, i did have a bit of a wobbly belly to begin with anyway, so maybe thats the reason?
What does your "bump" look like?

Last edited:
I'm 15 weeks on Monday but I might stick a piccy up later, I have a definate bump already :shock:

I wasn't super slim before (size 10 with a little belly) but it's been noticeable for weeks now :roll:

I love it though and now people know I am not even really disguising it

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
56a16725-2145-9faf.jpg

This was mine at 15 + 2 and it's not much different now lol xxxx

Last edited:
see, i have the pregnancy shape, but its not hard or anything and my belly is still flabby lol x

Even now mine only really feels hard in the evening after I've been eating all day :lol: or when I'm lying down in bed, feels as hard as a rock xxxx

see now im worried lol x Ive had my scan though and everything was ok x

I'm 6 1/2 weeks ahead of u though! Every lady is different so don't compare your bump to others :) xxxx

Lisa we can compare bumps is 8 days yaaaaaaaay and im only 4 weeks ahead of you xx

I have a definate little hard bump, I might take a picture on Monday when I am 15 weeks. I haven't told any of my friends that I am pregnant yet just my parents, brother and boss. I wear loose fitting tunics at work.
My bump seems to double in size during the day and then goes back down by the time I wake in the morning.

my bump started to grow more definate from 15 weeks, i posted a pic the other day. Sometimes I look like I have swallowed a football. ha! xx

haha Kaz :)

I cant help it, i feel like im panicing over everything in this pregnancy. First it was OMG my first scan now its OMG no bump, what if somethings happened AFTER the scan. No doubt it will be something else later on down the line - i never was such a worry wart with the others x

Lisa,

I think the important thing to remember is we are all different and we'll all start showing at different times. There are no set rules about when we should start showing or start feeling baby move etc..

Have a peak at the bump pictures thread and you'll see how much women vary!

Try not to spoil this precious time by worrying about something unnecessary :shock:

xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Carnat I will, still dont feel very pregnant atm, think Im just being a bit impatient xx

Last edited:
Hi, I'm not a slim lady, size 18, with a bit of flabby tum, and I'm just starting to get a pregnant shape now at 16 and a half weeks. I've been noticing it for a few days, and MIL noticed it today.

Hi sarah, I have the pregnancy shape, just not the hardness x

Mine didnt appear til about 2 weeks or so ago, and it literally just popped out over night! My SIL was so shocked! x

I'm 15 weeks, I was a size 14/16 when I fell pregnant. My belly is quite big, but wobbly, although much harder at the bottom of my belly.

My muscles have given up the ghost with pregnancy no.6 ,15weeks and 2 days , I have a huge blob rather than a neat bump ,:oooo:

Attachments

• bumpy pic 15w+2 custom.jpg
    bumpy pic 15w+2 custom.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member