Does this sound ok?

Tigeress

Reaction score
Hey Girlies quick question please.

If some of you read my other post you'll know that my phone has broke and a result of that is I lost all my ttc data. Which is annoying. But I believe I came on on the 15th February. And my ovulation took place between the 28-2nd roughly I done a ovulation test on the 2nd and it was negative and another on the 4th and negative, so I'm assuming I already ovulated as the lines got fainter. If I remember rightly we got busy on the 29th and the 1st. We also got busy leading up to ovulation. I was wondering do you think we covered it? It's really hard for me to tell now without my app lol. But I'm sure they are the dates. Last couple of days ago I felt nausea and sicky then last night I woke up for a drink which I've been doing the last couple of nights and for the toilet and when I went back to bed I had this real pain right in the middle and at the bottom of my tummy. It was kind of like af symptoms but it was a lot stabbed and was in a funny place. What do you girls think? Could we be in with a shot, I have no idea how many days past o I am. Thank you and dust to all :)) xxx

I don't know but all the best! I've been getting sharp stabbing brief pains today, and I am 6DPO, fingers crossed for some good luck for you! Xxx

Thanks broody! Good luck to you to! Fingers crossed we get our beans! I'm praying it isn't much longer lol xx

You'll be able to download the app on a new phone and your data should still be there once you log in x

Thanks Jun, when I eventually get another phone ill do that :) just a guessing game til then lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back