• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

does this sound hopefull

louise280981

Reaction score
well not sure if its a bug or not but since last night had odd pains in tummy, have been feeling really sick goes after i have eaten then comes back again :mad: also got a runny nose and sore throat trying not to get my hopes up but just wondered if anyone else has felt like this and got a bfp

Last edited:
Where are you in your cycle louise?
I read somewhere that a random runny nose is a common symptom - not one of the main 10, and could indeed be unrelated, but still a recognised sign.

thanks for the replies
af not due to 14th ish of march but abit confussed on when i ovulated so may test sooner with ebay cheapies have 20 of the things!!!
def feel different if that makes sense and before this had a strange pain before my belly button just the waiting game now

Oh def test! I still think that the early ov positive may have been a bfp since we now know that they can be used as HPTs!

yeah very true as i believed i ovulated alot earlier when i had the pains and ewcm we will see might be sad and just use the ebay test just for the hell of it fingers crossed i will be joining you in the first trim soon xx

Do one now to see- come on be a sport! You said you had a few!

Yay I'm on a similar wait as you! :)
Doesn't it just wind you up when you get early signs and you wanna test but know it's prob too early and testing day is so far away still? Patience goes right outta the window!

After a bfn ya get all excited and impatient waiting to ov, then a day later ya impatient all over again with the 2ww!

annie what you like hehe
will def test in the morning and if i get bfn wont be too gutted as early days might as well got loads of them sitting upstairs

lol thats true
:doh:should have kept my mouth shut about how many i had

Hi fellow poas-aholics :) Surely it's what's exptected of us when they sell packs of 20...50...100 on the internet!? (My pack of 50 started to seriously deplete from 8dpo lol!)

lol like it bead thats what they are there for
are you a day late then?? just looking at your ticker

Due today, or tomorrow at the latest... so will know one way or the other soon :)
Fingers crossed for us all this time! Xx

good luck bet your dying to test keep us posted hope its a bfp xx

I'm getting nausea after I eat too but then it goes away pretty quickly...

I need to get me some of these eBay cheap tests!

Goodluck with your test tomorrow.

SPC xx

smallpurplecat you should i got 20 for 3.89 as was delivered the next day
my plan is to use the cheap ones then if i ever get a line im going to buy a clearblue digital save me wasting money like other months
good luck to you 2 xx

Just ordered some - hopefully they'll turn up soon and I can start testing like a maniac!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back