does this sig work?

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
ive been faffing about with it for ages cos i got a link of someone an tried some out.

aint they fussy on the size of it :mad: lol
anyways not to worry if it hasnt worked x

Stil hasnt worked i gave up in the end and lost the site :(
guna have to get someone to help me when ive had me scan or something but why would they go on bout the size of a sig when ive seen bigger pictures of people's things, crazy lolx

aww cool thanks how did u do that for me lol :) clever cloggs lolx

use the right code you donut! Like Sam's Mum said it's the BB code - there are 3 options and you copied the wrong one.

i tried all 3 one at a time it told me it was to big the last one nearly worked something bout to many spaces.
im thick lol shame im not a round donut yet :p lolx

although my came up with something else when it allowed to use one i did me best hehe x

why would they go on bout the size of a sig when ive seen bigger pictures of people's things, crazy lolx

Because if everyone had a huge signature, it would slow down the website and also make browsing difficult for people.

There is nothing worse on a forum than every post in a thread being followed by huge signatures to the point where I know what that member had for breakfast, what their OHs sperm count is, what car they drive, and if they're a vegan and believe in global warming.

why would they go on bout the size of a sig when ive seen bigger pictures of people's things, crazy lolx

Because if everyone had a huge signature, it would slow down the website and also make browsing difficult for people.

There is nothing worse on a forum than every post in a thread being followed by huge signatures to the point where I know what that member had for breakfast, what their OHs sperm count is, what car they drive, and if they're a vegan and believe in global warming.

:roll:
anyways got me small sig, ive noticed ppl have big sig's but hopefully the sig ive got is the right date lolx

I haven't seen any that are bigger than the maximum size limit :eh:

anyways got me small sig, ive noticed ppl have big sig's but hopefully the sig ive got is the right date lolx

Sorry why are you rolling your eyes at Admin? :eh:

The rules regarding signatures are strict, for a very good reason!

Ah well, can't please everyone ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back