Does it look like I've ovulated already?

Cori

Reaction score
My chart looks weird this month. My temp is raising gradually. I worked it out that I should ovulate around Monday, if my cycle is 24 days. I've had no stretchy CM, just watery and quite alot of it for the past couple of days. What's going on? :?

well your temp is still low so mabe you haven't give it a few days then you'll know :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

We haven't even started BDing yet. We can't till tomorrow night either! I've been using OPKs twice a day since Wednesday and haven't had a positive yet. I wonder if my antibiotics are messing me up this month? I started taking them on Monday (3 days after AF started)

If you have it was cd7 - it looks like you havnt yet to me though.
dont put all your trust in the opks, mine just got progressivly darker but never dark enough to call a positive and i obviously did ovulate.

I know, they didn't pick it up last month. But I'm gonna start testing 3 times a day from today. I don't feel like I've ovulated. I haven't had the usual cramps I get.

I've just done another test and got a very faint line, so hopefully I will get a dark line tomorrow and ovulate on Monday like I thought I would. I will do another test tonight though and hopefully it will pick it up, cos I was only testing twice a day last month.

I got a dark line this afternoon, so I should ovulate tomorrow. But if my temp doesn't raise on Tuesday, does that mean I definitely haven't ovulated? Or could I still have done?

If I ovulate tomorrow morning, is there any point in BDing tomorrow night aswell?

I would start bd everyday and a bit after it says you've ov'd just incase temps were out or opks were out. :hug: :hug:

It went up a bit this morning. My mum says it looks like I ovulated yesterday, but I don't think it's gone up far enough and FF hasn't picked it up. Also, I usually ovulate the day after I get a positive test and I got one yesterday. I haven't had any cramps either. What do you think?

Does it look like I ovulated on Sunday looking at my chart? I had lots of watery/creamy CM on Weds, Thurs, Fri and Sat, but not stretchy. I got a faint line on an OPK on Sat afternoon and a dark line from Sun afternoon till Sun night. If I got a positve OPK on Sunday, could I still have ovulated on Sunday?

corri very possible for sunday i'd say, cd 10 same as me :hug:
looks like your overall chart is on the rise so see what tomorrows temp is. Looking likely i'd say.

Well, I BDd on Sunday night, but was last night's a waste of time?

Do I have to put my CM in the chart for it to pick up ovulation?

No, i wouldnt think so, best keep it in your foof :wink: eee i am sorry, i am in one of those moods today!

anyway... no, cos not everyone adds in cm stats.

:rotfl:

Mind you, I didn't put it in last month and it picked it up. But I've got a feeling I haven't even ovulated this month and that I don't have a hope in hell of getting pregnant. We only BDd twice and if I did ovulate on Sunday, Monday's might have been too late. So that only leaves Sunday's and that's when I had the incident with the PreSeed! :doh:

My chart has detected ovulation! I'm so happy, lol. :cheer: My mum said it was Sunday. Mum's are always right, aren't they, lol. Also, she reminded me that I said I had a bit of stomach ache on Sunday morning, which I can't remember. I hope I didn't pop an egg out in the morning, otherwise Sunday night's BD might have been a waste of time. Does it pop out when you have the stomach ache, or can it happen hours after that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back