Anyone ovulated but not seen a temp shift?

mrsH2009

Reaction score
My temps are erratic and according to FF last month I didn't ovulate, and I still haven't yet bit the last few days I've had tonnes of EWCM much more than last month and for the past 24 hours my nipples have been stood to attention and are very senstive I can feel them on my bra rubbing! they were tingly last month but not like this! So my question is could I have ovulated but with my temps been erratic it just hasn't shown up? Or do you just think it's my body trying to do what it's ment too?

do you take your temp every morning before you get out of bed or sit up and make sure you donbt drink or talk/ open mouth before taking you temp? x x x

Before I get out of bed I reach out turn alarm off and stick it in my mouth before I even open my eyes :rofl:

I'm not up on temping but I think Sam's Mum will be able to help ;)

o i dunno then! Should be ok the readings then that is have you been feeling unwell? When i was temping with my daughter i had a few months where there was no ovulation (i have cysts) but then i had a month with ovulation - jackpot took me about 7 months to ovulate tho thats why im so struck on getting a positive this month. Hopy you get your ovulation soon!!! is it the same thermometor you use every day and batteries good???

Yes but wondering if I should try changing batteries

might be worth a shot i got some funny reading before with mine lol! x You could buying some cheap ovulation tests?? they could help just incase or you could monitor your vaginal fluif when its strechy and watery is around ovulation - sorry if its tmi lol

Erratic temps could definitely hide a shift after ovulation - because the changes are so small anyway just a couple of strange ones can confuse FF...which is why it gives you the option to ignore certain readings (if you do take it later than usual or haven't slept for 3 hours before etc.)

I'd trust the EWCM and assume that you either have just ovulated or you're about to - so don't give up on the temping yet either, as you might still see a shift in the next couple of days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back