Does anyone think this name is common?

Toonlass

Reaction score
Me an OH really like the name isoballa. But my sister who is a MW says its really common. TBH i don't know of any other little girls with this name. I also love the name isla but my OH has said a firm NO to that one. As for boys names, my OH won't even discuss them as he is 'sure' (or hopes) this baby is a girl :wall2: lol xx

I don't think its common and I love the name :)

I've never seen that spelling. It's lovely. I think Ilsa is gorgeous. It's an anagram of my name (Lisa) so we did consider it for Hebe but our surname is Sykes and I thought Isla Sykes sounded too much like Isle of Skye! :lol:

lol the spelling was a typo its supposed to be isobella but OH is thinking we should spell it izobella as she would have the nick name izzy. I dunno why my OH hates Isla so much, i love it! I also like Imogen. There is a reason for all the I names btw, my sons are calles Jacob and kieran so an I name would flow alphabetically :lol: just like the months of birth, this one is april, Jacob was may and kieran was june, silly i know but i am kinda silly xx

yeah but april is before may and june just like I is before J and K. Oh my got i am beggining to reveal my mental side now, just like my ritual when i get a glass of water........dont ask!!! :lol: xx

can anyone even think of any boys names beginning with I apart from Ian? Its a tough one xx

Ooohhhhhh or isaac, thats it, i really can't think of anymore xx

I think my fav from them is Ike.

And keep up Alice.....she said Issac already you numpty....

has anyone suggested isaac?

Me!! I did lol Boys names beggining with I aren't as pretty as girls names are they *huff* might have to abandon my mental idea if its a boy :( xx

i thought she had but wasnt sure, and couldnt be bothered going back a page to check!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back