Does anyone sew?

Really nice quilts and a great idea to use old baby clothes :)

Upload them to somewhere like photobucket then copy and paste the

I use tapatalk from my phone so I wouldn't have a clue how to do it from the pc xxx

Beautiful quilts ladies I can't wait to get sorted out and borrow my mams sewing machine ;) and have a little go

Beautiful quilts ladies I can't wait to get sorted out and borrow my mams sewing machine ;) and have a little go

Yes! Get sewing, can't wait to see the results! I should be finishing off some ballerina and easter dolls but can't find the motivation :whistle:
Need to get off Facebook! :oooo:

I can't either it will either go fine or go messy lol just need to get the house sorted and steal that sewing machine ;)

All mine are done by hand x

Oh my you must have some pacients :), I don't know how to sew properly :roll: I shall have to get my mam to teach me I mean I can sew a hole in a pair of jeans or something but god knows if its correct :lol:

Lovely projects ladies!
I don't know how to sew but I've got some books and last weekend got myself some fat quarters. Gonna try and make some simple play rugs & quilts. I'm only 13 weeks so I have a long time to redo them if they go wrong lol

xxx

All mine done by hand too.
Have a go! My first one was a disaster but got some hand sewing books and hints/tips books and tried again.
The more you sew the better you'll be :)

Some gorgeous things made there!

I used to sew but I dont that frequently now, last thing I made was a tablecloth so not very exciting.

I do cross stitch a fair bit though.

I love x-stitching too.
Not been able to do any sewing since Katie arrived tho :(
Hoping that will change after this growth spurt and she'll sleep more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back