does anyone lese find their husbands smelly?

budge

Reaction score
i do. Ive gone right off him. He has an aroma about him that turns me right off. :( I know its not nice to say but its true.
At night he pops over my side of the bed for a 'cuddle' and i recoil in horror. Its not a nasty smell its just a funny smell which i just don't like.
Do you think its my hormones playing up or something?

I feel so sorry for him when i push him away and tell him he stinks :( He looks do forlorn and sad.

My poor husband went to the dentist thinking he had a problem because I found his breath repulsive, there was nothing wrong with him or his breath according to the dentist :rotfl:

thank god! its not just me then :cheer: or are you pulling my leg?

No, I can't stand most people's breath.

I shout at OH to roll over if he's facing me in bed, his breath is so bad it KEEPS ME AWAKE!!! :puke:

Poor bloke, I don't know how he puts up with me :think:

skatty said:
My poor husband went to the dentist thinking he had a problem because I found his breath repulsive, there was nothing wrong with him or his breath according to the dentist :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: now thats funny :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i find that my oh smells of garlic in bed!!! never noticed it until i was pregnant tho so maybe is hormones!!!! he does niteshift tho so dont share a bed often lol

It's not hubbie with me, it's my daughter! :shock:

She's at her Dads at the minute, but I can smell her room!!! :shock: I have got my hubbie and my brother to both go and try and find the cause of the smell, but they can't smell a thing. It just smells of her and it's awful! :oops: :shock:

lmao you lot are mean :rotfl: although my OH's younger brother was staying with us for a bit and his felt smelt repulsive!
the only smells i dont like on my OH since being pregnant are fags and alcohol, since i havent been drinking and smoking (and still finding the not smoking really hard) i cant bear to smell them on him it makes me feel really ill!

This is hilerious!!! I did notice ealier on in my pregnancy that people's body odours seems to stand out the most for me, especially on the underground. Other than that it's really just the strong smell of both coffee and fags, mainly on my OH's breath that is a bit of putting. Can't believe though how this has affected some of you ladies, highly amusing!!! :rotfl:

im the same i hate bad breath..other night alan got a little horny and was kissing me and i was forcing myself to kiss him back and in the end i put my face to the side and took a massive breath and then i had to tell him his breath stunk lol!!

Budge, I went through that with my OH but it was during the first tri! He didn't smell bad but the smell of him just made me queasy, I could never tell him I was afraid of hurting his feelings, it lasted for about four weeks! Ahhhh your poor OH!!!! Glad someone else mentioned it, I thought it was just me being weird!!!! It did pass though so fingers crossed it does for you!

Kat x

i hope it does pass. its not the sort of thing you want when your expecting a baby together :rotfl:

Oh thank god, i thought i was a freak!!!!

I feel mean but hell i have to tell him to get away from me sometimes or i swear i will heave! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back