Does anyone know...

frangelle

Reaction score
When you feel regular kicks? I am getting a kick one day, then feeling nothing for days (although I got 2 in a row today :cheer: ), I wondered when they became more regular coz I haven't got a clue!!!

im not sure cause i didnt monitor mine lol i was still overwhelmed from the first one i had felt and my oh didnt beleive me baby was kicking as he couldnt feel it lol think it was one or two than gradually progressed as days/weeks went on.i was relaxing and watching tv slouched on bed when it happened :)

I didnt feel anything until after 20 weeks. I feel her moving regularly now but about a week ago she didnt move for 2 days, I guess she was just having a rest :roll: I mostly feel her kicking and moving around when I'm sitting or lying down :wink:

Hi Frangelle,

I first got a bit of movement at 15 weeks but it was only maybe 3 days a week & not in a regular pattern. Now, I've just hit 18 weeks & I feel my li'l bambino kicking every day - it's wonderful & makes me smile.

Last night was the first night that the kicking woke me up. I was so surprised & imagined that the little one might also have been asleep having a bad dream that made him/her jump. Saying that, what was it dreaming about? Being chased by a giant umbillical cord?? :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back