Does my babyhave Hiccups?

xkikix

Reaction score
I've been feeling baby kick for the past couple of weeks but I've also started feeling regular little taps/movements as well. Thes feel like mini spasms quite low down, lasting for a second each. These go on for a minute or 2. Do you think this could be hiccups?

I get these too but tbh I dont know what they are either!!!

I get this too occassionally. Sounds like it could be hiccups! :D

Matilda used to get hiccups all the time, even when I went in to have her and they put the moniter on so I could hear her heartbeat she started to hiccup, it was quite sweet to hear it, cant really remember now what they felt like though. she still gets hiccups lots now as well!

It could very well be hiccups!
ive has funny feelings to liks bubbles popping inside Pop pop pop usually in the same place one after the other. :D

Definitely hiccups. Erin used to hiccup loads when she was inside - I used to think it was so sweet and loved feeling the little bumps.

Once born however, I noticed that hiccuping always happened before having a poo, so after that I thought it was less sweet... :D :D

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Mice_Elf at least you had pre warning :lol: :moon:
I see your nearly 20 weeks :D you have a date for your scan yet? and are you going to find out if your little ones a boy or girl?

LOL. :D :D

I've got my scan booked for 1st February and no, we don't want to know the gender. I've got a feeling Bump's a boy, but we're agreed to keep it as a surprise. :)

How about you? Have you had your scan and do you want to know the gender?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back