does anyone else

keeley

Reaction score
really, really want to eat things that are not allowed.

Right now, I want some stilton topped steak.
grrrrrr :evil: :lol:

What do you all fancy but can't have? 8)

I'm the same. I want brie, and I'm desperate to go to Alton Towers or Thorpe Park, it's gonna kill me this summer!

I've never been to any of them, i'm a bit far away.
I live near flambards and crealy though and normally go there a lot in the summer.

Oooh, i'd love a runny egg yolk with some toast soldiers aswell!

I'd love some pate thickly spread on toast mmmmmm

Lager haha
I keep fancying half a pint of lager and lime?? lol
Runny eggs too! YUM with cheese dipped in!! Oh gosh! lol I think I need an egg now!!! :shock: lol Must need the protein!! :wink:

I spent 5 minutes in the shop earlier looking at pate & brie. And it's been a really sunny day here & I really fancied a mr whippy ice cream with a flake :(

ps. I'm still eating runny eggs :wink: I know they come from free range hens that are vaccinated against salmonella so not worried

Oh gosh yeh I forgot about not eating Mr Whippy!! :(:(:(:( Now Im heartbroken lol and can guarentee, i will NEED one soon!! lol

I want a prawn oval bite from greggs, it's the only thing I ever fancy for my lunch and i can't have it :(

What is it in Mr Whippy that makes it off limits? Is normal ice cream ok?
I am devestated now!!!!

Debs706 said:
I am devestated now!!!!

I THINK it's because it's unpasturised. It's just the stuff from ice cream vans we're not allowed, normal ice cream and magnums etc are fine (she says whilst munching on a double caramel magnum...) :D

Thanks for that, phew the thought of all summer without ice cream was about to make me cry :D

maybebaby said:
ps. I'm still eating runny eggs :wink: I know they come from free range hens that are vaccinated against salmonella so not worried

Yup, all supermarket eggs (battery to free range) are vaccinated against salmonella so I eat them runny also) My own hens are not vaccinated so I always use their eggs in cakes, omelettes and so on.

Debs706 said:
I am devestated now!!!!
It is that the machine it comes out of cant be cleaned properly and collect salmonella!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back