What am I to do? lol

I mean it could just be random then! If you had the same cravings with your last two, but they do say it can be a sign!

i craved ice and icepops, smoothies, frozen yoghurt the lot when i was pregnant with LO my iron was fine, i was just a crazy craver :dance:
i couldnt help but laught ouot loud about you girls your way too funny. and thanks LEA! now im needing a big fat meat pie and faggos LOL :rotfl:

Hey dont thank me for the faggots!! hahahaha

:rotfl:

So are you on the East of Canada?
I have a friend in saskatchewan? (I have no idea how to spell that haha) and I think she is 7 hours ahead of me? (or 6 now? she doesnt change the clocks for summer?)

Sorry lol, Im just a nosey cow hee hee

your not nosey cow lol! yeah im near Toronto, about 2 hours from. i moved from Peterborough UK to Peterborough Canada! :rotfl: its like New York here outside it is nearly 30 degrees :) arhhh! the reason why i am on a UK forum is because i was on this forum when i was pregnant with my daughter 3 years ago and had to come back when TTC :D

Your not a nosey cow lol! yeah im near Toronto, about 2 hours from. Sak is actually not too far from here but im not sure Canada is so big iv never been. i moved from Peterborough UK to Peterborough Canada! the whole of UK can fit in our province 10 times and i think there is 14 altogether- (dont quote me on that though) :rotfl: its like New York here and outside it is nearly 30 degrees :) love it! the reason why i am on a UK forum is because i was on this forum when i was pregnant with my daughter 3 years ago and had to come back when TTC :D

Hee hee thanks!! :D
LOL thats funny moving from one Petersborough to another hee hee
I did say that once i think i should move to Manchester, NY! haha
Is that 30 degrees F ??

yea hot hot HOTTTT! i got a sun tan yesterday. 2 weeks ago we had about 3 foot of snow still leftover from the winter at the sides of the roads. it was the worst winter Canada had ever had in 30years :shock: it was terrible we got snowed in every night and the government plow had to come around at 5am to dig everyone out before work :rotfl: it was so crazy.

Oh gosh! i have heard the weather can be more wacky over there haha
More extreme!! :D
I couldnt handle the cold! But they hot summers YAY! haha
Though i have a friend in Florida and I think if anywhere, I would want to go there!! hee hee
(hot all year) :lol:

Oooh yeh I would love to!! :D

Aww that site is great!! I just shown my 2cd son Dillon what the baby looks like now! ha he said aww its ugly hee hee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back