Is anyone else

poppyangel

Reaction score
Just generally off food? I am not actually sick, feel very slightly nauseous I guess but I can hardly eat anything. I really love crisps and cant stand the thought of them , along with loads of other things. Its like I just dont fancy eating anything except fruit and cereal and stuff.
Is anyone else like this? I am seven weeks pg x

I am the opposite. I am sick every day and the only way i start to feel better is to EAT EAT EAT. I have spent all morning eating. I went shopping and bought some healthy snacks yesterday as i thought i should try to avoid too much junk food (let's not count the chocolate eclair and maltesers last night :wink: ).

I hope you find something you can manage to eat.

I've gone off food but I think that's mainly because I feel so :puke: all the time!!

Don't worry, you'll get your appetite back soon!

I have gone off most food, for the last 3 weeks I have literally lived on a daily diet of a couple of slices of toast, some fresh orange and a little bit of Arctic Roll. I have no appetite at all, i have to force myself to eat something. Although I have lost abou a stone since fiding out i was pregnant, my clothes have become tighter! I am still sick most days, it seems never ending. My sickness started at about 5 weeks, but got really bad about 7 weeks now seems to be reducing :cheer:
Babies do strange things to your body but so worth it in the end! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back