• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

does anyone else...

TheHolster

Reaction score
get days where they just feel like blubbering over nothing? dont get me wrong, i love bubs to bits and im happy that im pregnant but this evening has been crap from the moment i got in the door. my mum was in a weird mood and didnt talk for an hour then wouldnt shut up, then there was nothing to eat for dinner so ive not eaten since 1 and my fella is at his tonight :( i keep randomly crying and im just feeling very low and im not sure why really.

:hug:

I know how you feel matey, I get it too, I tend to start weeping in the car on the way to work in the mornings quite a bit! Although that may just be because I hate going to work.... But seriously, I know what you mean, I'm happy about baby and all but sometimes just feel really sad - I guess it is just really overwhelming sometimes that you're growing a little person inside who's going to completely change your life!! And hormones of course.......

i agree ladies,

i too have been feeling like this for a few weeks, im having sh*t at work so could be to do with that, but me n OH are fantastic, but even he has noticed iv been a bit funny lately, i have cryed randomly and gone to bed from work just to sit and cry myself to sleep and then woke up feeling silly :-/

hope we all grow out of it soon, cos i feel silly, lol

xxx

Thanks lovelies. i feel silly too, just cant help the stupid emotional thing. big hugs to both of you! X x x

i cry for nothing, i cry cuz im scared, im tired, im aching, i have to work, will i be a good mum, does oh really love me, blah blah blah i cry over everything!
I never regret Noa and i love him to bits but its scaring the shit out of me. Also when the pain is bad i do think i cant deal with being pregnant anymore. Then i cry cuz i feel guiilty.
Easy to say hormones, but when you are in that stage that you just wanna cry, it dont help to hear, cuz at that moment it feels like the whole world is against you. XXXX

I'm the complete opposite!! I think ive only cried 2 or 3 times during this pregnancy and they were over stupid things like my hamster dying lol! I get really shitty over the littleist things and blow things out of proportion!! So glad Tim works away otherwise i think he would've left me by now lol it's just poor Lacey who gets shouted at all the time!! I even had ago at my mate who normally i wouldn't dare have ago at the other day lol

hey hun...i know what your going through...i dont usually cry but some of the most weirdist things get me going these days...just seem so over sensitive!! try not to let it get to u and think that by staying happy and smiling your little one will be kicking and happy that mummy's happy :) xxx not long to go hey...enjoy mwah xx

Thanks girls, it really is nice to know im not the only one! Isobel, sounds like ur exactly the same as me lol! Big hugs to all of you xx

yep hun, ur not on ur own, im crying all the time, i pop to the loo at work and try hold back tears and wonder why on earth im crying!!! xxx

*hug emz*
I feel sorry for my fella, I know he finds all of my emotions hard to deal with, never knowing what will upset me etc. xx

Lacey's Mummy, I am exactly the same!! Even my boss has said I've got 'feisty' and he doesn't like the pregnancy me!!! Have been getting so pissed off over the smallest thing lol.
Have my weepy moment occasionally, but the anger is every day, it's like constantly having PMT!!

I'm not weepy but I am getting the major hump with people and getting really cross over the stupidest things. It's actually got to the point where I only have to look at some people in work now and I get angry!

Still, less than 3.5 months to go and I'm out of there for a year. Cannot f*ing wait!!!!

Yep totally understand!! I was like this the other night i got all emotional over whether he would be involved throughout baby's life i don't want baby to ever feel how i felt as a child and how could people not want to know thei baby blah blah blah and then he gave me a hug but his arm across my body.......and baby decided to kick him until he moved his arm!!! lol!!! Fantastic timing!!!

I have just had a goold old cry, had my ml chat in work yesterday and realised how much on my ass I am going to be on smp so that upset me thinking of leaving baby behind to go back to work that I hate, then cried cos everyones negative comments are getting me down x

Yep! I had a full on wail session the other night because there were no coathangers anywhere. Snot running down all over my face and everything! Hilarious when I think about it now but at the time I was devastated (such a dick!)

Lol rayoflight, sorry but that did make me chuckle! Us girls do cry over the most ridiculous things dont we!?

I think I've ended up blubbering over something stupid every single night this week! Damn these hormones!

Who ever invented them!? I want to know so I can hunt them down and give them a piece of my hormonal mind lol xx

im having one of those days today,

me n hubby have been clearing out the spare bedroom thats going to be the babys room, and came across random old clothes n i literally burst out crying and couldnt stop :-( found the top that both me n oh wore on our first date, and i think i got so upset because i feel like i am so huge now he could never love me the way i am, im about a size 14 now but was a 8/010 when we met 7yrs ago, and i literally cant get over the fact that all my old clothes will probs never fit me again, :-(

dont get me wrong i am soooo lucking forward to the baby comming and being pregnant, and we go away in 9days to egypt for 2 weeks which will be fantastic, but i think its just my hormones being silly,

im also crying now because im thinking about it n the fact that oh has gone out to get drunked with his mates for someones birthday so im home alone, and there are so many other poeple that are slimmer and pretier than me that are out there,

im not liking this hormoney me, its not normally me cos im bubbly n confident, but i feel like a former version of myself, its horrible

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back