Does anyone else have....

Hchee1979

Reaction score
like a nervous butterfly feeling in their tummies? Last couple of days I've had a right gurgly belly and I'm wondering if its normal.

I think I'm looking for signs that something is in there. I'm not getting Morning sickness (just a wave of nausea when I get up) The only symptoms I have is tiredness, spotty skin and greasy hair - I want some more symptoms to help me to believe that Nubbin is actually in there!

Morning! I get this too, just like a nervous feeling in my stomach, i quite like it... same as you really makes me feel like somthing is going on in there!!

How far gone are you?

I'm roughly 7-8 weeks (haven't had any sort of dating scans yet)
Got my booking in appointment with my midwife later today so hopefully it'll get the ball rolling! :)

What bout you? Hows many weeks are you?
x

O wow how exciting! Hope it all goes well with your midwife :)

I am about the same 7-8 weeks and same as you am not really sure, i went to my GP yesterday and she has refered me to both a midwife and the hospital for a scan.... so i should get a letter soon with a scan date! I hope its soon as i just need clarification that a baby is in there and all is ok!

So we could be due about the same time! How exciting, i take it this is your first as well??

Have you had any more symtoms yet? I seem to be lacking symptoms really and its a little bit worrying.... sure everythings ok thou and we are just the luckey ones at the mo!! :-D

I had that butterfly feeling from about 4-5 weeks. It was such a lovely feeling. It's gone but I still have other symptoms like a growing waistline ALREADY, tiredness and a bit of nausea and not liking healthy food - craving junk xx

Hi Ladies,

Hope you don't mind me joining your chat...

I am getting that butterfly feeling in my stomach too.... Am still in shock about the whole pregnancy thing so am trying to put this feeling down to upset stomach or something....

Am getting the sore nipples at the moment. Had to go and buy a maternity bra as there were showing through my clothes and keeping me awake at night.

I am not feeling hungry or sick... if anything I have lost my appertite... So much so that I didn't eat much at lunch yesterday which then made me nearly faint at work infront of everyone....

Think this is a kicking from the little baby inside....

Hi Chookett, Its nice to know that others are feeling the same as me:) i put my dodgey tummy down to other things at first....but its sunk in a bot more now and im quite enjoying it!

Hope you are happy and well! Very exciting times ahead for us all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back