Does anyone else feel like this?

marge

Reaction score
This may sound strange but does anyone else worry that they are not really pregnant? Even though the digi said ‘Pregnant’ I still keep thinking that AF will appear and that I’m just imagining it.

I’m I going mad or is this normal?

I have started feeling like this again. I am wanting to take another test just to reassure myself but I know I am just being silly.

If it said pregnant we are PREGNANT! It took 3 tests in the first place to even half convince me.

We are just being silly, but I feel exactly the same!

yep i get you.. and if im honest, i did another test yesterday to confirm because im that naughty :cheer: :cheer: hehe it said pregnant, like i knew it would. Dunno what i would have done if it hadnt said pregnant though :shock:

Thank god for that!

I was going to do another test when I got home :roll: just to check!

If you dont, I wont!! :wink:

I find looking at my ticker helps me feel pregnant! Lol, I don't know why but I find it comforting. We can survive without tests...

i like my little hello kitty blinkie thing.. it took me about an hour to attach it, and i couldnt do it again if i tried, but i like it flashing and saying pregnant.. makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside :)

I'm just so glad there are other people to go through this with! When you dont tell many people its hard cause you think everything in your head and sometimes need the reasurance of others who know what its like!!!

I may do a ticker but to worried it will jinx it!

Strange that we can tell our thoughts (weird sometimes) to total strangers!! I love it! :D

Beth88 said:
i like my little hello kitty blinkie thing.. it took me about an hour to attach it, and i couldnt do it again if i tried, but i like it flashing and saying pregnant.. makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside :)

Yeah that Hello Kitty is cute! Made me smile! :D

I so know how you feel...I keep looking at preg tests in boots and thinkng noooo I don need to I have done 5 tests and send a sample to doctors...guess what they all say Im pregnant :roll:

Im sure the scan will make us all feel better xx Until then I too keep popping on to check ticker lol

Ok, so I'll resist buying one after work tonight, I will, I will :angel:

Be strong Marge! I didn't get a ticker for the exact same reason as was worried about jinxing it. But I clearly gave up in the end! I haven't told any of my friends yet either, just mine and OH's family. I'm really scared about telling friends!!

Your right about the scan Karly! Can't wait :D

if it makes you feel better i got up at 5 to go buy one because that one i took that morning was not any darker then the others, and did one yesterday too :roll:

:hug: I felt the same, I nearly bought a est yesterday but held back.

I had lots of af feelings last week but now I feel nothing at all apart fromt his poxy cold!! :evil:

I am starting to feel worried though, as I have no symptoms at all, were as last week I had loads :(

I'm still feeling a bit like this!

Even tho my boobs are huge, I've put on weight, I've been feeling sick, feeling tired, no AF and a beautiful scan picture I still sometimes wonder if I didn't make it all up in my head!

Call me crazy - I think I am!

Marge i felt this all the way up until i went for my 12wk scan - i think its normal hun :hug:

I feel just like this too..........even tested again yesterday - so thats 9+ BFP's - plus results from bloods done by doctor......confirmed BFP.

I was driving back from the airport yesterday and kept saying "Im pregnant", over and over..........but still doesnt seem to have properly sunk in!

Marge....I feel the same way...its normal hun. Its such a new thing that many of can't quite believe it but it's true.....you really are pregnant. :hug:

And elliebelle....you made me laugh there, for the first few days after getting my bfp I was in a daze and had was telling myself over and over 'I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant..' :lol:

Lol @ those saying "I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant" all the time :rotfl: I find myself saying that to myself as well!

For ages I kept thinking it was a phantom pregnancy. Until my OH said to me "How many phantom pregnancies do you think have 2 BFPs, AND a confirmed blood test by the dr??!!"

I stopped at 2 BFPs but here's the gross thing - I kept my test in a sealed plastic zippy bag for weeks(cos my camera is broke so I couldnt' photo it)!!! Ewww. Then the OH found it and demanded I chucked it away. I still miss it.

And am still convinced I'm going to go for my scan and they are going to say "Go away you crazy lady...there ain't no baby in there!!" This is despite having 24/7 nausea, boobs which make me yelp when the cat so much as brushes them with his tail, a perpetual need to pee, the energy of a 95 year old, nails which grow at a rate of knots and an appetite rivalling that of a large elephant, all of which I am told, are apparently pregnancy symptoms.

There's nothing wrong with keeping used pregnancy tests! I still have two of mine lying around at home!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back