Does Anyone Else Feel Like This?

DebbieM

Reaction score
Although I know for a fact I am pregnant - the zillion tests I have done over the past week more than confirm that, I just can't help worrying myself sick that I am going to start bleeding at any time. There is no reason for me to think this. I am having AF type cramps, just like most here that are in early PG stages, but other than that and a bit of lower backache (which I think is from our bed anyway), there's no reason for me not to be jumping around in ecstacy.

Is it just me or does anyone else know what I mean? :oops: :?

I have already had an early scan and heard my baby’s heart beating and I still feel like this. I’m so worried everytime that I go to the toilet that it’s going to be blood. I don’t think that you stop worrying about you pregnancy till you have your little baby in you arms.

Please try and not worry and just enjoy being pregnant :)

Oh and Congratualtions!!! :) :)

Hi!

I know exactly what you mean! Im still feeling like that, ive now missed AF twice but I still keep checking my dates and expecting to start bleeeding at any moment.

It just doesn't feel real yet! I dont think it will til ive had my scan and seen bean, and ive still got 3 weeks to wait!!!

I found out i was pregnant really early so i feel like I've been waiting forever for the proof that something is really i there! :wall:

At least it isn't just me that feels that way. I'm not saying for a second that I pleased you ladies feel as worried as me, but at least we are all in the same boat. I just feel it's such early days and I can't stop myself from worrying. Every little twinge or ache I feel, I just fear the worst. It's so hard not to though. :?

I still expect it all the time too! TMI, but I think because you get so much discharge and feel so wet all the time (at least, I do) then it's easy to get concerned. Luckily I only have a week to wait until my scan, now, so I can get my reassurance then.

You've hit the nail on the head Allie. I think that is exactly what it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back