• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else feel like this isn't real?

lol its always the same it never feels real until you go for your scan see your little baby there on screen then you believe it all again also not having a bump at nearly 5 months doesnt help me believe either:(

Paranoia got the best of me.. Had to retest lol and yay still pregnant!

:) :) I have retested most mornings when I wake up!! Danger of having lots of e-bay cheapies in the house :)
Still doesn't feel real!

Lol, I have resisted since the last one I did, I just hope the midwife calls me soon! I want my first appointment, then it may seem real. I'll probably just spend the time giggling at her... I sort of did that with my doctor, I couldn't stop grinning at her, I bet she thought I was drunk or something!!

x

Lol! When I was in hospital just over a month back, They thought I was pregnant (Dodgy test strip) and I was sat on the bed in a fit of giggles for hours, When my mom turned up she was seriously just like "What on earth..!? have they put you on morphine !?"

I know what you meAN! when i called the docs to say I was preg I expected another test to confirm but they said the home tests r so good they take your word for it!! Im new to all this so it felt really wierd no one was confirming it

Hi there all,

I am so with you girls!!! I am still in a state of shock and keep thinking I am dreaming! I have now told my close family and friends that we are expecting and keep thinking I have to tell them it was all a mistake!!!

The only symptoms I have is struggling to sleep through the night and having to go to the toliet and very sore boobs!!!

Can't wait for our first scan1 Hoping that will make it all more real!!! XXX

I had a dream last night that it turned out I wasn't pregnant at all and had to go round and tell everyone I'd made it up! So did the fourth pregnancy test this morning, and luckily it was the same as all the others! :)

I retested yesterday - id only done the one and doctor just kinda believed me - but i was doubting myself lol - BFP again and even had changed the number of weeks - so felt kinda silly in the end xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back