Anyone else feel like this isn't real?

ShadowWolf

Reaction score
I know this may be a stupid question but I have had only very very mild symptoms and every now and again, I get convinced that this whole being pregnant thing isn't real. I keep thinking that the baby may have just dissapeared over night without me realising... This is my first so the whole world of pregnancy is totaly new to me! I had to do another test today just to reassure myself that I was still pregnant, lol!!

Anyone else?

Yeah me too! Not sleeping great and feel hungover in the morning but otherwise no other symptoms - no sore boobs which seems to be an indicator. I did another test this morning and then doc got me worried about ectopic so am now not believing I could be this lucky. Sure its just doing it all for the first time and once we get those scans it will be a reality and we can get REALLY excited about the end of the year!

Yes I am the same, went to see the midwife today and felt like an imposter as nothing was checked or confirmed suppose until the 12 week scan and I see the little bean I wont believe it myself, although its giving me some backache!

lols i have had most symptoms im currently sat here feeling quezy yet i still dont quiet believe it really happening

Lol, the one thing i do have is incredibly sore bbs. Just brushing up against something is enough to make me yelp! lol!

I had to test again last week! I have no symptoms really either x

I feel exactly the same! Did two home tests, both positive.. But I want to test every damn day at the moment, I am paranoid about losing it! Why are pregnancy tests overpriced >.<

Ha! We're all doing the extra tests... just to make sure. Though I'm at the point now where as long as my boobs are still killing when I get up I believe I'm still pregnant xx

Hallelujah!!!

I thought it was just me. Apart from being tired & sore boobs, I don't really feel any different. I've even caught myself wondering if they're actually gonna find anything in there when I have my first scan! Stupid, I know but this is all new to me.

Oh & St Val, I'm totally with you on the 'getting up' thing re sore boobies, especially first thing xxx

lol yeah am the same am more than 4months pregnant and i dont have any symptoms apart from really tired all the time and sore boobs lol also i dont really have a decent size bump for being nearly 18 weeks pregnant realy small

i had my 1st appt with M/W today and was amazed that she didnt do anything to check i was pregnant aswell,

maybe they must just trust our honest faces :) lol

im having no pregnancy symptoms besides feeling a little sicky in a morning when brushing my teeth,

good luck to you all :)

x

I'm exactly the same :) .. I have gone overboard with the pregnancy tests 8 I have done since 26th Febuary not good I know but ah well :)

Not really had any symptoms apart from bit of backache (got now) sore boobs , really nasty piece of work with my OH (cant help it) and tired alot , Oh and heartburn when I drink tea x

I'm exactly the same :) .. I have gone overboard with the pregnancy tests 8 I have done since 26th Febuary not good I know but ah well :)

Not really had any symptoms apart from bit of backache (got now) sore boobs , really nasty piece of work with my OH (cant help it) and tired alot , Oh and heartburn when I drink tea x

ooo yeah heartburn is one for me its terrible i get it with anything i eat lol just want it to go away :(

Annoying isn't it :) I get a horrible cramp in my hip every now and again aswell :( the Joys of being pregnant eh, Its all worth it in the end though x

I thought that too, so much so that at my midwife appointment at 10 weeks she let me have an early scan to make sure! There was definitely a little baby bean in there so don't worry ladies, it's perfectly normal - we're gonna have babies!!!!! :) :) :)

Lol, I don't feel quite as daft now. Thankyou ladies. When I went to the doctors, she just said congratulations, gave me a little booklet and said that shed tell the midwife, lol.

I'm finding that another symptom is cropping up, really awful wind! Lol. I can't eat, sleep or sit down for 10 minutes without getting those tel tale cramps that come with trapped wind. I take a little walk around my lounge and the craps.... Sort themselves out in a less than pleasant way, lol. My OH says I'm worse than him now. XD

x

I'm in 2nd trimester and still sometimes think it's not real!!! I won't believe it again until 20 week scan lol x x

Glad im not alone - I thought i was going mad - im dying to test again as just dont believe it - but other half keeps saying no as its true and its happening lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back