• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does anybody have...

LisaJ1986

Reaction score
thick days? What i mean is you do or say something so ridiculous that you really can't help but laugh at yourself.

For example, I bought some pegs the other day from Poundland. I knew they were cheapies but these are just silly. After one use they would ping and separate. However i was fetching the washing in the other day and i broke a couple of pegs. I was getting a bit flustered as it looked like rain. I took this 1 peg off the line and felt something wasn't quite right. I stood there for at least 10 minutes examining this bloody peg as i really couldn't work out what was wrong with it. Kept squeezing the top and it opened, let go and it closed. Really baffled me coz it was just not right.
Took me 10 minutes to realise and taking another peg off the line to realise that i was being an idiot and there was nothing wrong with the damn thing! And it started raining! I really can't help giggling occasionally because who would do that? Get confused over a peg??? Lol
Is there anything you say or do that tickles you sometimes? I do it all the time.

:wave:

:oops: the other day I was watching telly after a really long day and it was something about a zoo. They showed a giraffe givig birth and then cut to some egss under a brach in an incubator... I stupidly asked "Hang On, Do Giraffes Come From Eggs....?" :doh:

:shhh: Until about 18 months ago I thought Unicorns were real animals I only found out when I asked my Uncle if they had any at London Zoo 'cause I didn't think I'd ever seen one.... :oops: :oops: :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: at you both

i do stuff like that all the time too... can't think of anything specific at the moment though :think: :think:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: unicorns :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

sorry jade but i always read the small print. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: @ Jade.
I'm always doing and saying silly things, and so easily distracted. OH won't let it go about one thing i said one day. He was discussing the APR on something or other and it was like 300%. I happened to say "THREE HUNDRED PER, Ooo that's a big dog!" I was furious yet it soon disappeared! Lol

this isnt my thick day as I have millions of them.... but...,. my mate is soooooooooo dumb sometimes!!

My Dad went to Canada and was telling her about it but said "Was a bit disapointed with Niagra Falls as they had it switched off the day we were there" My mate... "Oh no..... really!"

Another one... she said she was going on a long weekend to Barcelona but wasnt sure how she would get on as she didnt speak French! :rotfl:

I bought a cardi from George Asda yesterday and when I got home I couldnt find it anywhere, I had only gone and left it on the bloody hook on the front of the trolley :oops: :rotfl: Luckily some very kind person had handed it in.

I think being a Mum makes me so forgetful cause Im always thinking about LO and what I have to do, my mind is on other things constantly.

SarahH said:
My Dad went to Canada and was telling her about it but said "Was a bit disapointed with Niagra Falls as they had it switched off the day we were there" My mate... "Oh no..... really!"

Hey... they actually DO partially turn off the falls late at night to generate electricity :lol:

I've lost count of the number of stupid things I've done over the past months. I don't even have pregnobrain to blame any more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back