Yoohoo i'm back :)

nicki

Reaction score
Well hello peeps. I'm back off my hols & just wanted to say hi. Hope everyone is ok. I'll never be able to catch up on everything but if there is anything I reeeeeeeeeeally need to know please let me know :wink:

It was a tiring 2 weeks, hard work with a 7 month old :shock: no one told me!! Jamie cut his 3rd toothy peg while we were there so he was a bit grumpy. He had an allergic reaction to the yoghurt, came up in a nasty rash, swollen eyes etc and was doing the most stinkiest poo's ever, so he was called Senor Stinky Bum Bum for the duration!
The weather was ok the 1st week but it rained quite alot the 2nd, pretty much the same as here by all accounts! We did managed to change colour so not all bad. I'll post some pics in the piccie section.

Anyway glad to be home now, missed you all & i will try my best to catch up a bit! :D

Nicki.xxxx

glad you had a good time :cheer:

cant wait to see your pics
get posting hun :lol:

and a massive welcome back home (im meaning the forum hehehe)
xxxxxxx

good to see you back .... poor little jamie!!!!

cant wait to see pics xxxxx

welcome back hun!!!
glad you had a good holiday!!!

good to have you back hun :cheer:

shame jamie was poorly but hope it didnt put too much of a dampner on it!

how was lazy river?

ooh and how was jamie on the flight?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Em78 said:
good to have you back hun :cheer:

shame jamie was poorly but hope it didnt put too much of a dampner on it!

how was lazy river?

ooh and how was jamie on the flight?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone. Trying to catch up on things a bit today (I want to go back to bed tho :( )

Hey Em, Jamie was quite good on ther way out, he squealed & cried for a bit, spent about an hour asleep in total (11 hour flight!) and was extremely nosey the rest of the time (people watching) on the way home he was great. About 1/2 hour after take off he had his dinner then an hour after that he had a bottle, screamed for a bit, burped then slept!!!! He did wake up a couple of times during the night but was happy laying there (we made up a comfy bed on the seat between us) looking at us both. Dave woke him up about 1/2 hour from landing, he had some milk & was full of beans :cheer:

We put him to bed at 7.00 last night, he woke up at 10.30 had a right ole whinge, then I woke him up at 10.00 this morning :shock:

ah bless him sounds like he was really good then!

:pray: hope alex is like that when we go to austria next month.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad you enjoyed your hols......look forwards to seeing your pics!

Amy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back