Does a lack of morning sickness mean its a boy??

I had no morning sickness and I had a boy.

Think it's a bit of an old wives tale though.

I think it is a myth that if you have bad morning sickness it's a girl, but my friend had terribel morning sickness with her 2 boys so I think it's different for everyone!

They also say that the way you carry your bump you can tell, but another friend carried the same bump as me and she had a girl!

What will be will be hun :D

Xxx

No sickness at all with either of my pregnancies. First a girl, then a boy!

I was only sick once but suffered from quite bad nausea. xxx

When i was carring my little girl i never had morning sickness.

I think everyones diffrent

i was sick all the way through from week7 and had a boy ,,i was also told only a boy could cause so much trouble lol

No, there's no truth in that, it's simply an old wives tale.
I threw up loads for the first 5 months, and I'm having a boy. It just depends on how long it takes for your placenta to complete and take over the role of nutrient supply
<333

I had terrible morning sickness and I had a boy. My sister-in-law had no sickness at all and had a girl!

Ive still got morning sickness and im 35 weeks tomorrow , expecting another girl...

everyone is different

I had sickness and still do occasionally, I can handle it better now though. I have noticed that my hair has been growing a lot quicker though...everywhere. Don't know if this can be a boy thing, lol.

Never had any sickness, neither did my sister and we both had girls :)

I was really sick with my boy, even smells set me off. I was physically sick EVERY morning for the first 12 weeks urgh!
Another wives tale is that Boys give you beauty but girls take it away! I b loomed with my boys!
xx

I agree, I was sick loads, and my wee boy is the most 'boyish' looking baby you have ever seen.

I personally don't think that you can tell the sex by whether you are being sick or not. I had really bad nausea and I had a boy. I also know people who have had girls and boys and some had sickness and some didn't(it didn't seem to make a difference what sex baby they were having).

I was physically sick more than 5 times a day when I was prego and I was carrying a boy. Sickness did peak at around 10 weeks when I would spend most of the day in the bathroom!! It eased off by 14 weeks when I returned to work. xx

I am having a girl and I haven't suffered with any morning sickness so it must be an old wives tale. :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back