• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Doctor or nurse?

KeLe101

Reaction score
Hi, I'm going to tell my nurse/doctor a white lie :fib: and say I've been ttc for just over a year now (it's actually been 8 months) because I appear to have a short luteal phase, my periods are fairly irregular, they are also very light, and I spot brown blood for a few days before I see any red blood. I also suffered an early miscarriage last month, and I just know deep down that something is wrong.

My question to you guys is who should I go to see, my doctor (who is male and is also a bit dismissive) or the nurse??

Many thanks
Kelly x

See the doctor in my view - don't think the nurse will be able to make any referrals etc

I would also see the doctor. After my m/c last year my periods went mad and only now starting to get sorted :pray: I don't know if I would tell a white lie though as you might get sent off for some tests that you and your OH might not need and some really are not very nice at all (trust me) and even then some drs don't do anything until after 18 months or even 2 years. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Definitely see the doctor, hon, and don't leave without getting the answer you want from him - be very specific! I find that a lot of docs in this country (I'm originally from the US) will do as little as possible b/c they have so many appointments to get through during the day. Make sure you get all the answers you want out of it - I find it helpful to write everything down before I go in b/c I get nervous. Hope everything goes well, sweetie!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back