Docs Appt

kedi376

Reaction score
Just got back from my doctors appointment to tell them I'm pregnant.

Wow am I glad I moved surgery's!! Firstly the doctor was fairly good looking, lovely eyes.....and he was really nice! The receptionist was nice and friendly and the whole thing was fairly enjoyable.

I walked away with the date for my MW appointment, a massive pack of paperwork to read and.....tears in my eyes because they made me so happy.

Feeling a little emotional today, no idea why!! lol

Awwwww so glad you had a good experience. I've got my booking in appointment next weds. Not looking forward to it my last experience at the doctor wasn't great.

Awwwww so glad you had a good experience. I've got my booking in appointment next weds. Not looking forward to it my last experience at the doctor wasn't great.

Hopefully things with your midwife will be a different. x

Wow am I glad I moved surgery's!! Firstly the doctor was fairly good looking, lovely eyes.....and he was really nice!

Errrrrr I dont think you are suppose to be perving at your new doctor in your condition ............. but what the other half doesnt know doesnt hurt :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wow am I glad I moved surgery's!! Firstly the doctor was fairly good looking, lovely eyes.....and he was really nice!

Errrrrr I dont think you are suppose to be perving at your new doctor in your condition ............. but what the other half doesnt know doesnt hurt :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Look at it this way.....it's not like she can get pregnant. :rofl:

Last edited:
Brilliant - wish I could swap doctors!!

I was just looking, honest!! :lol::lol:

Must be the hormones coz I've turned into a right perv since my BFP.

I think it's because I'm not getting any BD!! We've been trying for years to get pregnant so were doing on a fairly regular basis. At that point I didn't think I was bother about it. But now he doesn't want it in case it makes me bleed, plus I've had that brown stuff this week. So i'm not getting any!! Now I want it lots!!

LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back