• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

do you want to know why i am up so early lool

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
its all down to elaine she MADE me twiddle the nips for over an hour last nyt :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: n now i have period pains :(

hehehe im joking it was very fun and ive allready got my sis to bring over my pump 2day lool im addicted 8)

Nutter!! :rotfl: I tell you that Elaine is trouble........ :moon:

*runs off before Elaine reads this.....*

Early! 0930! :rotfl:

Tegala, you are a riot, honestly! :lol:

kellysomer said:
Nutter!! :rotfl: I tell you that Elaine is trouble........ :moon:

*runs off before Elaine reads this.....*
moi??? :fib:

kelly hows my bambino? was going to text but alana seems to have used all my credit again :wall: i keep topping up ready for hospital and she phones random people :rotfl:

and Tegala.... im so glad your getting period pains :cheer: im painting and decorating rest of day so that shud do me some good :rotfl:

PMSL!!!!

better get twiddling then heh, cant beat me!

was awake most of the night with weird pains though and BH, thought i would wake up in labour. no such luck :rotfl:

tonight i have a date with elaine lool we doing it all over again :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D keep going untill we pop :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back