• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you want to hear something funny?

poochielove

Reaction score
I just got out the bath and walked into the bedroom naked and the bloomin' window cleaner was cleaning the window!!! :oops:

Mortified does not cover it!

Why do things like this always happen to me!? Needless to say i did not answer the door to pay him :rotfl:

:rotfl: I wouldnt pay him anyway im sure your quick flash was payment enough ;)

:rotfl:

When I was 7m preggers we were having a new roof fitted and Im sure the roofers didnt recognise me with my clothes on :lol:

hehe!! excellent... I always get caught out by the window cleaners...

once when I was doing my 'business' on the loo! My window is right behind our toilet... I just sat and froze whilst he cleaned, needless to say I struggled to continue with my 'business' after he'd left, nothing like a window cleaner encounter to knock you out of your stride!

xx

:rotfl: :rotfl: OH NO! I'd have to change my window cleaner haha!

I don't know what i'd do...my window cleaner is OH's cousin! :shock:

:lol: I bet you look good with no clothes on though, I resemble bubbles from little britain atm, he'd fall off his ladder if he saw me :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Same thing happened to me when I was heavily preg! I've also had the window cleaner at the bathroom window when I was having a shower and I climbed out of the bath and hid - i guess he saw me though. Lol.

I never answered the door to them after that :p

a couple of years ago i stepped outside the back door in just my knickers , to check the weather, then seen two workman working about 2 metres away looking at me!!!

I got an xmas card from my window cleaner and he's called Tom. Peeping Tom :lol: . Mine has seen something in my bedroom which I won't say as really belongs in the adult section but I bet you can guess :oops: , should really have put it away in the drawer that day instead of leaving it on the bedside cabinet :lol:

LOL dont pay him! cant put a price on what he got to see! :lol:

awww bless you! :hug:

Oh no, how embarassing! :lol: :lol: as Mrs B said, I think that's payment enough!!

Just before christmas one day, I'd gone up to have a shower and my OH had rung me to check I was in as he was on his way home from work and had forgotten his keys, I'd literally just got out of the shower and the doorbell rang. I presumed it was him as it was the time he said he'd be back, so I just ran downstairs and opened the door... I'd only put a pair of knickers on, and it was my neighbour standing there with a christmas card for us! :oops: :oops: I dunno why she didn't just post it through the door, think she wanted a chat aswell but when she saw me standing there trying to cover my boobs and going red she backed off up the path and said she'd call round another day! :rotfl:

lol!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

A few years ago we lived in a first floor flat...no one could see in and i always used to sleep in the nude, so if i got up to go to the loo or anything i wouldnt bother putting any clothes on. So anyway, one day i got up as normal (in the buff) and opened the curtains, only to find a window cleaner up on his ladder staring back in through my bedroom window at me :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Oh the shame...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back