Do you want a 3rd Tri chatroom night?

Urchin

Reaction score
I'm putting some new dates together I wondered if you girls wanna have an organised date for a chatroom chat?

I would like that but I can't come if it's tonight I'm going to a party :cheer:
First night out in months!!

Vickyleigh said:
I would like that but I can't come if it's tonight I'm going to a party :cheer:
First night out in months!!

no I don't mean tonight, I mean in a week or 2... obviously people can use the chatroom any time they like but I thought if you had a proper date organised you might get more of you in there. :)

Urchin said:
I'm putting some new dates together I wondered if you girls wanna have an organised date for a chatroom chat?

Sounds like a great idea :dance:

Good idea....just not a Wednesday I have antenatal that night and always seem to miss the themed chats etc.

ooh yeh that'd be good :)

ETA: I can't make tuesdays or fridays though

Well the organised chat dates are normally always on a Wednesday and a Sunday, so shall I put you down for Sunday 8th July? If it goes well it can be a regular thing until you all pop :lol:

The other organised chat themes can be found here

Shout up if you would like another Breastfeeding one or another cloth nappy one etc. They've been going really well but I don't think everyone knows we have them yet.

:)

Yes, Sunday the 8th is good for me too!!

I think another cloth nappy one would be good...not everyone knew about the first one that was organised and although I knew about it I couldn't make it.

That sounds good - let me know when and I'll log in :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back