Do you think this could be the start of something...

pringle88

Reaction score
Yesterday i lost quite a lot of green thick discharge - no blood init though so i thought nothing of it.. have since read your plug can be green..

this morning woke up feeling fine then went to sit up and had a horrible cramping/shooting pain all around the bottom of my belly/foof and bum... it lasted about a minute and ive had nothing since...

thoughts?

sounds like ur moving in the right direction hun! My mw and ante natal said you dont have to have blood in your show. It can just be a green jelly like substance.

Sounds like things are getting moving for you hun :good: x

Well I've just got back from the midwife, she doesn't think it was my plug she said discharge will increase but I'm deffo looking for stringy bits of blood in there, I've not had any more pains since about half 2ish so just got to monitor them. My BP was up at 177/104 again though so gotta see the consultant on Weds and bk to the midwife on Fri if the consultant doesn't want to induce me! X

Blimey I hope your BP calms down Hun. Fingers crossed something will happen soon :)

Still having the pains and tightening s they are just really irregular so im not thinking too much of them. Gonna see what the consultant has to say tomorrow. thanks for asking hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back