Could it be the start of the show?

futuremum

Reaction score
Hello!!!

Yesterday, I had a bit of solid discharge and this morning too but it was a bit bigger and jelly like. It was not anything big and there was no pinky colour in it,all transparent. Since, nothing.

could it be the beginning of the show or does it come in one go and it is just discharge I am having?

Thanks

My show was just like that, it came in little bits, and went a bit brownish after a couple of days. I didn't really get that much of it at all.

I'm getting bits every few days too :shock: no blood or anything though. how do you know the difference??

I didn't get a show. My mum didn't even know what a show was and she has had four children - tee hee !

My mum and stepmum only had shows with their first babies. My mum said hers was like whitish jelly with streaky blood bits in it and my stepmums was only a tiny bit of discoloured dischargey stuff.

One of the MW called me today to see how the baby was moving (which I thought was good of her) and I asked her about my show. I thought that I'd carry on losing bits of it everytime I went to the toilet, but she said that isn't always the case and some women only lose a very small amount and it's a sign that the cervix is thinning out and getting ready for labour.

Have told DH to get ready for a good vigourous session, whether he thinks my bits look like a bull dogs face and even though my arse looks like Bubbles from Little Britain, he can do his duty tonight!!!

Thank you girls but nothing happened since :(

I kept dreaming I was having contractions last night, shame it was only a dream. My discharge are much more abundant though, as if I am having my period but nothing solid or streaky with blood.

I started unpacking stuff from the labour bag and my stock of food is going down too(need to sort that out again). My OH not going out of the house is a real problem because he is relying on me totally for everything and unfortunately shopping is getting more difficult for me as I cannot drive anymore due to massive belly!!!!

So I might try to go to the local shop and do the rest through the internet because i am so tired!!!! i wish baby could come now though :) so at least I have an excuse for not having any food in the house lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back