Do you think my baby has moved?

skatty

Reaction score
I am a worrier and the last few days I have been feeling kicks but they are all well below my belly button wherears before I has a lot around and above the belly button. Sometimes I feel like I am being pummled with big pointy fingers right in my bladder and just above the lady bits! I've had no kicks anywher near my belly button now for 2-3 days. My bump also seems a bit rounder in the front. I thought that she has less space to move now (bl**dy pregnancy books making me paranoid!) and I'm worried she isn't growing enough :( I see my midwife on Friday so I hope she will think everything is ok. Has anyone else had this around my time? (27+2)

Skatty :D

:wave: Hi Skatty,
I can remember the same feeling with Finn,I even posted a question about it too!!His kicks suddenly moved,or at least I felt them more stronger right in my fanny bone!When I went to the midwife his position had changed to head down,so it seems he had been punching me down there - and I could then tell if he was head first or feet first for a bit because he didn't settle straight away.I think it must have been at around 28-30 weeks.
Don't worry about what them pregnancy books say - when I was induced with Finn,I had to be monitored and he still managed to find the room to get away from the doppler thingy!!!They were constantly having to find him,and he wasn't tiny -8lb 4 1/2 oz!!The midwives on the ward were so annoyed with him!!! :D
Good luck for Friday,let us know how it goes.

bagpuss xxx

skatty,
for a while that was the only place I was getting movement, down below. This one will not stay still and im sure will have done a few more movements before you go into labour. Im just glad its not getting my ribs this time as jessica spent about 5 weeks line dancing up and down them. It was sorer than a kick to the ladybits.

You are cool, put the books down. :talkhand: :rotfl:

skatty this is really strange cos i think my babys moved to the head down position coz im feeling kicks beloe my ribs now.
I think they can do somersaults still but not for long so maybe they are both exercising while they can.
So long as they are both head down by term eh :wink:

Thanks for your reassurance! It just seems wierd because I was expecting the kicks to get higher not lower and she doesn't seem to be moving so often. My Mum tells me this is a good sign I could have a chilled out baby so I am keeping my fingers crossed :D

Hey Skatty, yes mine keeps on moving round, sometimes the kicks come from below the belly button and other times I know he's moved further up as he's under my ribs - think he's quite active or at least tends to be from time to time!! Don't worry I'm sure Leorah will be on the move again shortly :roll:

Hi Daggers! Are you enjoying being a free woman? I wont say a lady of leisure as I am sure you are busy packing!

Leorah is still moving but its all low down still. I will see the midwife on Friday so I'll see what she says.

I have my Mum here at the mo' and the time has flown by and has been really good. She has bought the baby so much stuff including the cutest Dolce and Gabbana trainers! She is now making me her famous italian chicken, yum!

I hope you are taking it easy and are having plenty of rest and chocolate breaks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miamie50
Back