Do you think men get 'baby brain?'

Sarah13

Reaction score
After today I do! My hubby sent me an email monday to say he was on his was back from an oil rig in australia and would I pick him up on wednesday lunch time from the airport. Well luckily he put a post on facebook saying he was at Dubai airport early this morning which didn't make sense to me if he was meant to be back tomorrow. I couldn't get hold of him so took a chance he meant Tuesday not Wednesday to be picked up and drove the 2 hours to get him, luckily I was right and he was there today! Funny thing was he still didn't believe me today is tuesday not Wednesday! I thought I was the one with baby brain! Least he's home early!:lol:

Mennnnnnnn what can I say :) It's the way we love them ;0)

i think its just man brain lmao,my OH can be dippy too lol

OMG what would he do without you?????? Deffo Man Brain LOL

Does make you worry sometimes about our choice of birth partner lol!

i think they have permanent baby brain!! lol x x x glad you got him back a day early x x x

Hahaha I had a similar thing with my OH! On sunday I spoke to him and he was so confused at the day, he kept telling me it was saturday. Took me about 5 minutes to actually convince him! Then he tried to blame it on the fact that he's in russia, but I said that was impossible because russia is ahead of us anyway!

Man brain is just as bad as baby brain!

Sarah13- Glad you have your OH back! I can't help but be a bit jealous! Mine isn't back for another 10 days or so, can't wait to have him home!

xx

Just not sure how long he will be home for as he's on call now until a few days before my due date, just have to make the most of getting him to do jobs while he's here!

Sarah, I get weekly emails from various places like pampers/mothercare ect with progress of baby, and on one of my ones 2 weeks ago it said that 70% of men sub-conciously get pregnancy symptoms....strange eh!

:shock:

Sarah, I get weekly emails from various places like pampers/mothercare ect with progress of baby, and on one of my ones 2 weeks ago it said that 70% of men sub-conciously get pregnancy symptoms....strange eh!

:shock:

My SIL said her OH got morning sickness when she did! I think they often put sympathy weight on as well

My SIL said her OH got morning sickness when she did! I think they often put sympathy weight on as well
Yup mine is the same :) Sometimes I wonder who is the one pregnant ;)

Last edited:
I read an article online the other day about the average man gaining 1st while his OH is pregnant!

They're just trying to steal our thunder haha!

xx

Things with men is if you don`t tell them what to do they won`t do it!!!!! After that they will find the excuse "But darling, you didn`t ask me" .... Basically that`s men, however all stuff regarding cars, motorbikes, computers etc at the moment it concerns their own interest, you haven`t need to ask them anything on them...
I just moved, and oh dear, I am not going to start that again, was super painfull :`(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back