do you think it's hormones?

Anna23

Reaction score
i used to post on the forum and go on line all the time but for some reason the past few weeks or so i have less energy to post or go online, i'm not sure why mabe it's just pregnancy hormones but every time i think oh i'll go online and catch up with my friends or on here, i sit down at the computer i end up getting back up to chill out or read a book :?

oh Anna! don't worry, its happening to me as well!!!! lately even switching on the laptop is a lot of work for me!!! i used to come to forum daily to read and update myself. the past 2 weeks, i just log in every 2-3 days, no apparent reason, sometimes busy but sometimes just lazy!!! let's blame the hormones!!!!
i'll try to commit myself to log in at least once a day!!!

Hi Anna :wave:

I am the very same as you. I thought i would be less tired by now, but no such luck! I guess being 7 yrs older and a bit heavier :oops: since the last time i was pregnant is taking it out of me!

I am only up and online just now, because i :sleep: on the couch at 6.30pm tonight!!

We know you still love us all :hug: lol!

xxx

im have to admit im much the same and have had afew pms off people asking if im ok cause ive not posted as much as I used to! sometimes I just come on and read now as I cant be bothered to post :lol: im soo tired as well and like everyone else thought it would wear off now but nope I still some days have to have a nap in the afternoon :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back