8 week jab question

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
James is due his 8 week check at the docs tomorrow with the health visitor and the doctor and then get his jabs.

Im not sure whether I should let him have his jabs cos he has been ill and is still a bit snuffly and coughy. Do you think I should let him have his jabs or not?

Also, if he doesnt have his jabs, can I still take him to see the doctor and health visitor as I would like him to be weighed and checked over etc or if he is not having his jabs do I have to cancel the whole lot and rearrange?

he will still need his 8 week check so go see the dr and discuss the jabs with them then - as long as your little onbe doesn't have a temp he is fine to have them still :hug:

The advice is that if they have a cold it's still fine to have jabs. I assume you're seeing the doc first? Just mention it to him & if he's concerned he'll tell you.

Good luck, I hate jabs :hug:

I think they are fine to have them done as long as they've not had a temperature so if he hasnt he'll be ok. I rang cos Ellie was poorly and they asked had she had a temp & said i would have to rearrange cos she had.

Hope James is better soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back