New weight OMG

Sherry

Reaction score
I had the HV come round for Sebs monthly check. 2 weeks ago he weighed 13lb 13oz, he now weighs.................... 16lb 3oz :shock: :shock: :lol:

She didnt try and make me feel bad about it, she actually said to me, because he is so long and his head circumfrence is is more or less following the lines of his weight that it seems he is just going to be a big boy when he grows up. She did ask me to take him to the clinic next time though as he only just fit the length of her scales :lol: he is already 2ft in length.

Bless.......he a cutie :D
I can't believe he put 3lbs on in a fortnight :shock:
I bet he'll be wanting food soon, he's a growing chap - what a star!!
:)

sorry thats supposed to be 16lb 3oz, I think even 3il in a fortnight is way too much lol

Well if the HV isn't worried then you shouldn't be, he'll even off his weight gain soon enough :D

wow he sure is a big boy!! my little luke is over 6 months and he weighed 14lb 2 weeks ago!!

wow, hes gonna be a big boy hun.. your doing a fab job dont worry about it now, he'll soon loose it when he gets moving around! :hug:

nathan was the same he was 6lb when he was born and within a week he was 6lb 4, then he went to 6lb 11 then the following week he was 7lb 11 and he was weighed on tuesday and hes now 10lb 3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back