Do you pick your nose?

monster_munch

Reaction score
Be honest now...

I do :lol:
Only when it's a crusty one though - slimy ones are :puke:
I love it when you have a quick delve in there and a huge crusty bogey comes out - it's sooo cathartic. Really makes my day. I know I can then sit back and bask in the glory of a job well done. 8)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
u nutter
i dont sit there and randomly pick, but in the morning i make sure it's clean and clear before i go out cos id be gutted if someone had to tell me there was a bogey they could see :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yeah I love a good rummage, and the satisfaction that makes your lip curl, when you pull out a big crusty one as you say.....oh yes I can relate :lol:

Apparently its very healthy and one of those weird quirks of human nature that is perfectly natural, serves a purpose, but is frowned upon by most lol :lol:

yep I pick my nose too asnd so does this baby, he's been caught on scan :rotfl:

I don't believe anyone who says they don't. Sometimes a tissue just doesn't do they job! :lol:

u can't go for a drive without seeing other drivers in other cars having a good pick lol
gotta see at least one a day!
they think you can't see them but they don't realise the windows are see-through :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh i love it, and if you ever get mgea hungry its a quick and easy nutritional snack, im not into munching em but one of may mates is, :lol:

Of course I do. I love it when you expect a little bogy and you get a suprise big one instead :oops: :rotfl:

I never eat them though :puke:

ewwwwwwwww... no!!!

I had bogies.... actually have a fear of them. I have the cold just now, and whenever I have the cold I am always sick too as after I blow my nose.... well... I blow chunks!

:puke:

Of course, I think most people do, you have to make sure it is clear up there :D

only if im really bored or it really needs it!

i read somewhere its good for ur health & knocks 4 years off ur biological age :lol: (altho i already did it anyway!)

but i do NOT eat it :puke:

:puke: but yes...i DONT eat it though!

But my boyfriend doesnt pick at all?!? Nothing... ever... not once!

pick it lick it roll it flick it

i cant stand the sight of bogies. so i dont pick my nose, OH did once in front of me and i actually vomitted :puke:

I scratch my nose alotbut I don't pick it it's always clean and I never seem to get decent bogies,ohoho

yeah i pick... all the time lol :dance: cant be doing with thoes crusties up there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back