• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you ladies think I could make...

Zoeox

Reaction score
My own Coverlet?
Would it be hard do you think?
I have the I love my bear range from babies r us curtains, and they don't sell a coverlet only a quilt, :(
And I'm not needing a bumper and LO won't be going in there until at least 6months.

Do you think I could make one?
And is it just a fleece and a sheet?
xx

I stand corrected they are actually from mothercare so I can buy a coverlet yayy :)
Still might have a go at making one. x

I love crafting so would give it a go if you have the time - and the great thing about sewing is that if all goes a bit wrong you can always unpick it and have another go!!!

Yeah have a go. I'm a craft addict too, I was making a blanket like one in mamas and papas towards the end of my pregnancy but since someone made an early appearance I didn't get to finish it and don't seem to have time for craft stuff now :(

Ahh :)
Think I will get the bits and make one. x

Oh that shounds like fun :). We have the i love my bear nursery range. Its so cool. I also like the precious bear one from mothercare. Bet it looks lovely when its done xx

Sarah13, were you having a go at making those stripy blankets in Mamas and Papas??!! I love them, but I can sew but not knit so was thinking of showing her a piccie and getting my grandma on the go with one!!!

Realised its the Please Look After Me from mothercare last year, my cousin gave us the curtains so going to get making a coverlet after xmas now maybe or may start it before once everything is sorted :)
What one were you making Sarah13? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back