• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else having the "Starry Night" theme

KirstyL

Reaction score
I've seen it in Toys R Us, and it's beautiful, I've been buying it in stages, well I think I have the changing mat and cuddle robe so far!!
It's really expensive though, £100 for the Cot Bumper, Quilt and Fleece, then there's the cot mobile, nappy stacker etc, all pricey! - anyone know of anywhere other than Toy's R Us that might sell it?

I've tried the internet, but it doesn't bring anything back, also looked on eBay but nothing :(
xx

Ive not got the starry night theme but i had the older "sketchbook" winnie the pooh theme from toys r us with my son and it was the same, cost a fortune but its so nice! and unfortunately i think its exclusive to toys r us! i did the same and bought in stages and got ppl 2 buy as gifts instead of when the baby arrived. x

:) That's a brilliant idea, it's my birthday on Sunday, so I know what I'll be asking for, lol.
I know, very espensive, but absolutely beautiful. Not sure how long it'll stay white for with a baby, but hey ho!!
xx

I have the starry night theme! We were lucky, in that we were able to get a lot of our stuff in the january sale, but even then, I think the bedding set had a tenner off, and other bits and bobs had a couple of quid off. But it looks fab in the nursery though!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back