• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

do you know...

MissGobby

Reaction score
...if you could be pregnant but not have any symptoms??

im not sure whether it is just becuase i found out DF's mates GF is pregnant on Friday, but since last week i have been VERY weepy, depressed and snappy all the time!

:think:

i had no symptoms at all with hannah only missed period until i was about 10 weeks

My first symptoms were really sensitive nipples :oops:

The sickness and stuff didnt start til after I got my BFP :)

a lot of people dont get any symptoms untill after their bfp.

If its any help about a week after O i was in a REALLY bad mood for about 3 days, dh & kids didn't know what had hit them, every little thing made it worse, then itchanged to just no and then.

wishing you loads of luck hun

thanks, maybe i am just hoping too much (again!) but feel really down in the dumps, and shouting at everyone i love, my mum said she darnt say anything to me this morning coz i just bite her head off, and im not like that usually, but feel really weepy too!!!also, my nipples are feeling a little sore (only if i touch them though and not my boob - just nipple!)

i dont know, i dont count it lol i know that my periods are due around the 26th (ish) of every month! why

I jusy wondered how long you had to wait till test day.

Don't forget last month was only 28 days so that might throw it out a little this month

KFC
xx

i was cranky, irritable, hot and achy when i found out i was pg, think i made ppl cry instead of cryin myself!! :shock: :lol:

mummykay said:
i was cranky, irritable, hot and achy when i found out i was pg, think i made ppl cry instead of cryin myself!! :shock: :lol:
lol like me now then :shock: i also keep getting a feeling down below, like a tingling kind of thing and also have lots and lots of wind :oops:

ooooooooooooooh how exciting!!!
havent eaten a dodgy curry have u?? thats what i blamed my wind on haha!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

hey i had that with my last pregnancy, the only way i can describe it was as if my hooha kept buzzing now ang again, had a lot of wind this time too :oops:

moomoo192 said:
hey i had that with my last pregnancy, the only way i can describe it was as if my hooha kept buzzing now ang again, had a lot of wind this time too :oops:

Thats your base chakra playing up love :rotfl:

I get that sometimes, and if its not the love balls then I know its cos im "out of balance" sexually, ie havnt had it for a while.

More sane people just put it down to frustration without the wishy washy explanations lol :rotfl:

(sorry, im having beer forced down me at work lol)

glitzyglamgirl said:
Thats your base chakra playing up love :rotfl:

I get that sometimes, and if its not the love balls then I know its cos im "out of balance" sexually, ie havnt had it for a while.

More sane people just put it down to frustration without the wishy washy explanations lol :rotfl:

(sorry, im having beer forced down me at work lol)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Made me giggle :rotfl:

I had no symptoms at all, only late AF :cheer:

mummykay said:
ooooooooooooooh how exciting!!!
havent eaten a dodgy curry have u?? thats what i blamed my wind on haha!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

LOL no i havent had a curry :oops: i dont eat anything like that!! :lol:

Good luck sweety!

I felt sick, really sore boobs/nipples & just had a weird feeling - I knew i was pg before testing at only 3weeks.

Most dont have any symptoms so dont let that put u off hun xxx

hey Jo hun :wave: its probably just in my head (again!!) like usual - trying not to get my hopes up but i just cant help it!!! i know AF will be arriving, i just know it, but i want this so mucg.

God oh mighty - i am going mad arnt i?!? :shakehead:

You never know hun :hug: It ain't over until the witch arrives :D

Hope it's your month :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso