Do you know when...

coco_cukoo

Reaction score
Baby moves & goes head down? Do you get any pain? I've woken up today with a little more pain in pelvis (almost like mild period pains) & back so am suspecting he's moved but unsure where he's gone lol. I really can't work it out. He's been transverse for a while now & that's been comfy for me!!! Not comfy today arrgh xx

I felt I could breathe a lot better and like I had a heaviness between my legs, like the head was right there!
No pain though but everyone is different xx

I had absolutely know idea. Never felt any difference. Xxx

My baby has been head down for as long as I can remember, but last few weeks have felt pressure down there. Midwife says baby's head is right down but not engaged, so I would say if you feel heaviness and pressure down low then it could be that baby is now head down x x

I felt a lot of pressure down there when baby moved head down at 27wks x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

i def felt i could breathe alot better when baby finally went into head down position! I had alot of ache in my groin/pelvis area for a while.

Thanks girls. I have no idea what's going on lol. I have spd too so the pains could be that but it's a bit odd I have added pressure down there with the af type pains today. I have been feeling kicks or punches down there this evening so who knows what is going on. I'd love to have a scanning machine at home! Xx

I'm still transverse so can't help I'm afraid, but I was curious about this too. I asked my daisybirthing coach (also a midwife) and she just said I would know when the kicks and movement changed, that's all. I guess the change in position could affect the spd more? Most women don't actually know what position they're in most of the time anyway apparently so I don't know if pain would be an issue xx

Mines been down since 28 weeks and u can defo feel when they are down as u constantly feel u need a wee xxx

Mines been down since 28 weeks and u can defo feel when they are down as u constantly feel u need a wee xxx

I have needed to wee more over the past 4 or 5 days but I'm pretty sure my baby is still transverse because I can feel her little kicks on my left hand side and what I think are punches on my right side.

When do they normally go head down? X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Same here. I don't think I had a moment when I realised baby had moved head down but I agree with the constant need to wee x

I have needed to wee more over the past 4 or 5 days but I'm pretty sure my baby is still transverse because I can feel her little kicks on my left hand side and what I think are punches on my right side.

I thought Roo was transverse because of getting kicks/ punches only in my sides, still do. But he is head down and has been since at least 28 weeks. Amazing what positions they can get themselves into really xx

I thought Roo was transverse because of getting kicks/ punches only in my sides, still do. But he is head down and has been since at least 28 weeks. Amazing what positions they can get themselves into really xx

Lmao.
Will be interesting to see on 30th May at my next appt if baby is head down then!! X

I get all my kicks at the side, but every time I go to see mw she says baby is still head down. I
Think it's where their bum comes up to my ribs then the legs curl back round to the side. I keep worrying mine has turned transverse as that's what it feels like but mw says thats very unlikely at this stage. x

All my kicks are on my right and I think it must be his bum on my left as midwife and my 32 week scan showed he's head down xxx

I've had that feeling for ages and my baby is breech. the feet press down on your bladder, you have the urge to pee all time in late pregnancy no matter what the position lol

My bump changed shape this evening, longer like up and down, but I was still getting the kicks and punches at the side? I don't feel any heavier down below, but I think I had braxton hicks which may have been why they changed position? I wonder if it'll stay that way or if it will go back to its comfy position! It almost changed before, went a bit diagonal, but then went back to transverse again! I was definitely transverse at my last appointment on Tuesday there, but the shape has definitely changed tonight xx

I had no idea and he's been head down since at least 28 weeks, also had no change in feeling when his head engaged.... Or maybe I'm just not very perceptive!! Xx

I imagine its just the SPD hun I have it too and have been able to feel every movement down there for weeks now most movements are painful for me and has got to the stage where im practically housebound now as whenever i go out baby bears down low and im in agony the furthest i have been able to walk for 2 weeks now is the end of my street lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back