• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you know when you ovulate?

charliebear

Reaction score
I can tell on my left side but not my right. I've felt O pains twice on the left now but last month nothing on the right.
They're slightly painful twinges but I'm positive its Ovulation :)

I was just wondering about everyone elses O symptoms :)

I do get OV pains but they're not always in sync with my OPKs.

EWCM is a good indicator.

Have you used OPKs before?

I'm having a bit of a nightmare with them this month but usually they are straight forward and consistent.

xx

I'm usually day 15/16. No real symptoms, sometimes a raised libido (which DH seems to like) and EWCM. Once had a wee brown spot at OV time but only the one time.

No I've never used OPK's before. I've started a thread asking which are best :)

I get Ov pains so far only on the left side, well what I think are Ov pains. I'd like to try OPK's to find out if it is.
Nothing on the right. It was day 14 (jan) then day 13 (March).

Think I'm going to monitor CM around what I think is Ov, see what happens.

Increasing amounts of CM (TMI sorry) which all suddenly stops the day after. I used OPKs this month to confirm this.

No Ov pains to give me a clue tho!!

xx

I get the ov pains on my right side but never on my left. And only some months, but not consistant every other month.

OPKs are good, though you have to do them quite a lot to get a strong positive.

I always find dreaming about sex a great indication!

I get OV pain, and sometimes know it's on one side or the other, but not really noticed which. This month tried OPKs and it's been really confusing. I got positive OPK on CD14, then OV pain on CD 15 which looked good for OV on CD15, but the EWCM stayed for a few more days and temperature didn't really rise till CD18, so having used OPKs I've been even less sure of ovulation this month than usual!

I forgot about this symptom until now. I've been OVing past day or so which means my body has been giving me a reminder. Don't quite know how to describe it because it sounds daft. I get sort of a light buzzy/tingle in the uterus area. I know its the right place because its the same place I get cramps during AF. I would say that when its like that its almost feels happy in that area.....sorry for sounding like a nut job.

Yes i do know :)

I always have pains on whichever side i ovulate from and i'm pretty sure that i ovualte about 5 times on my left side for every 1 time on my right side - don't know why :eh:

I always had pains on my left and then i started using a CBFM and then i had a pain on my right the next cycle with i thought was odd and then my CBFM indicated i ovulated about 3 days earlier on my right side too and my period came 3 days earlier.

As for what cd i actually ovulate, my pains don't help. I get pains several times either side of ovulation but it does tend to be a couple of days after i get my first pain thanks to my CBFM ;)

I get increasing amounts of CM on day 14-15 and really bad ov pains.
9/10 I always get the pains on day 15/16 and they normally last a day or so.
My cycles are normally 28-29 days long.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back