• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you know when you just know?

Jade89

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I was successful this month, if I am then im so lucky but im having the hip pains now :shock:

The hip pains are on the inside of each hip like they are being pushed apart. I had this pain the day after I found out I was pg with Aaliyah, I thought I was misscarrying again so I went to the emergancy dr's and he said the pains were nothing of a threat to my womb. But i'm having them again and even though I was in agony last time with them and I sort of am now...I think it's a good thing! :cheer:

I'm gonna stalk that postman tomorrow! :twisted:

If my tests don't come then i'll have to go the shop for one! :evil:

Wish me luck becuse i'm so certain!

just had an email

the Status of your Order No. 2580 has been changed. New Status is:: Shipped

YES!!!! muhahaha! Sorry :angel:

awww look at u budge popping in :D thank you !!!

Watch all this just be in my head :roll:

Good Luck for tomorrow :pray:

It is strange before I got a bfp in Oct I knew that I was pg it is so hard to explain but I defo felt and knew before I got the bfp.

I really hope its a big fat POSITIVE for you Jade!!!!

Took a test about 8 o clock and it diddn't work properly :evil: waste of money and then did one after (couldn't help myself) and that was BFN but it was the smallest bit of wee in the container possible and it was the 25mlu/ml ones (only ones they had) lol, I sent my OH asda for them cuz I wanted to know why I have felt like s*&* all day and wondering if it was down to being pg. Ah well looks like it's either all in my head or tested to early or too late in the day. At least I still got my other tests coming tomorrow or thursday.

Lol i'll be straght on here if i get a positive tomorrow or thursday (depending on when they arrive) if I get a negitive i'll be a bit miffed but i'll let u know :)

Jade89 said:
awww look at u budge popping in :D thank you !!!

Watch all this just be in my head :roll:

No I think it's in your womb not your head :wink:
goo dluck, i think if you feel you are then chances are - you are!!!! :cheer:

I got pg 1st cycle with my daughter and I swear I knew from the moment I conceived! So much so that I tested atleast once per day with clear blue's from 3dpo until I finally got a faint bfp at 10 dpo!

Best of luck for your next test xxx

LOL thanks for pointing that out Holly :rotfl:

tests i used were 20 or 25 mlu/ml ones so i doubt they would have picked anything up this early anyway but only ones asda had (asda home brand). The ones that are coming in post are 10mlu/ml.

I'll just keep testing :) Still sure I am, well I feel it (IN MY WOMB HOLLY!) lol! :moon: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back